Saturday, December 8, 2007

Agency Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Referrals just arrived for group 252 whose files were registered in December 2005.
The babies are from JiangXi province, Fuzhou Social Welfare Institute, and a set of
twins from GuangXi Province, Ning Fu Yang Social Welfare Institute. This group of
babies is older than those we have seen of late. Ages ranged from 11 months to 18
months with most in the 12-month age range. The babies look to be very healthy with
good clear skin and bright eyes; a very lovely group of girls. Group 252’s travel will be
after Lunar New Year in mid February.


Our next group, 253, was registered December 16th(NB Families the 19th)2005, just missing the matching
time this month. Their referrals should come in January.

11 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

*happy dance*

It must be starting to seem real now!!!

Angela said...

yahoooooo!!! You're next!! Can't wait to see Miss M's face next month ~ Christmas will keep you so busy it will be here before you know it!

hugs,
Angela :)

Deb said...

Yay sounds like some sweet little babes. We have a couple here who missed out by one day. Your up next!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! we are next!!! Just think next month your blog will have a picture of your beautiful baby!!!

Krista Dolan said...

YOUR SOOOOO NEXT!!!
YOUR SOOOOO NEXT!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Darrel and Karen said...

It's almost here...the good thing is I find December always flys by so celebrate Christmas and New Years and then Baby M's referral will be here YEAH!!!

The Nickerson's

V and M said...

I am soooooo excited for you! This next month might be the most difficult of all of them (hard to believe I know!). Fingers, toes and eyes crossed that they make it to your LID next month. What an amazing journey you have ahead of you! I can hardly wait to follow it! Thank you for posting on our blog. It really makes my day.

Anonymous said...

Jan is your month! The wait is almost to the end and little .
M will so be worth the wait! Please let it come before we go to Florida!

You guys are going to be wonderful wonderful parents! I

Take care
Sheila

Ohilda said...

WOOOHOOO!!!!! I have chills. I can't believe that FINALLY next month we will all be seeing the beautiful Baby M's sweet face.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne



From Rose

Family of Four said...

Oh Diane do we dare to hope!!!