
You know this wait sure can take it's toll on a person......ya know folks, we are no longer talking months here.....no not us...we like to be a little different than most folks(hehe).......so why not wait a few FRIGGIN YEARS!!!!!!!
Happy "2 years" of waiting and Merry friggin Christmas to ya all!!!!
13 comments:
LMAO!! Well just dust yourself off cuz we're about to board the ride of our lives in just a few weeks.
We should check out and see if we can find any rollar coaster rides in China while we're there.
Love ya, dust and all.
Ugh...happy 2 year LIDiversary! It's not much longer for you...wish I could say the same for us.
Ugh....... 2 years just sucks.
Awww!!! Sending you big Christmas hugs! Hey, it took me 3 years to get Kai and I could not ask for a more awesome little guy. You've heard me say over and over that I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
I just know that Baby M will be the same and 6 months from now you'll be saying, "The wait really wasn't THAT bad!" :)
Hugs, my friend. You are soooooooo close!
I can't believe you have been logged in 2 yrs!! But your wait is almost over!! Hopefully you will see Miss M's face very soon!!
Happy Holidays!!
Angela :)
Can't believe it. Who'd have thunk it, eh? Hopefully not much longer...and if you go to CQ I know where there is a rollar coastaer...although it did look like it was missing a few pieces... :)
You bet,, I would just like to get over Christmas this year and get down to life again... I will admit.. we have had alot to keep us busy this month.. If we did not,, I think I would be glued to this friggin computer!!! Not sure how much more time I could possibly spend with out my b*** being permanantly attached to the chair... Great big HUGS from across the border... The King family, Buckey Az, USA
Wow that is really a sight to behold. Just remain calm as we are on the final stretch and as we have been so fond of saying...Bring on January!!!
Barbara
Your wait is almost over!! YAY!!!....
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Carrie, Kayli, Mya and Sassy too :)
Aww Diane, it is almost over... Just think a couple more weeks and you are going to see Baby M's little face.
Happy 2 years! Ugggg!
Have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of joy and blessings.
Well you are almost to the end of one rollercoaster ride and about to begin yet another amazing and exciting ride. Man Dianne you dont need to go to SFL you are all bones in that picture!That wil make it easier to climb the wall*LOL*
Merry Christmas Joe and Dianne, I can't wait to see 2008 and Baby M!!!
Take Care
Sheila
2 years...closer & closer!
Keep smilin!
Post a Comment