

While at Joe's mom's today,she handed me my gift....and what did I see????? Right there sitting on my gift...WAS A LADY BUG...can you imagine all the excitement that took place then........well let me tell you...you should of heard me scream when my MIL came toward me and our Christmas ladybug with a kleenex.........LOL!!!!!!!!
I know the photos aren't very clear,but you can bet your fanny that we now have it safely tucked away for baby M's life book....lol!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
Happy thoughts for you seeing a ladybug!!
Happy LID anniversary and Merry Christmas too!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
OMG, what are the odds of that...it has to mean something.. If nothing else a reminder that even though Baby M is not with you this Christmas, she is waiting for you, and you will be there soon.
Here's hoping for first of Jan referrals
I can't believe it!!! Well actually with you anything is possible. Hope you had a great holiday and rested up because come the New Year everything is going to kick into high gear!! AND I JUST CAN"T WAIT!!!!!
The Sweeney's
Holy cow!! What are the odds...hope it was a good gift too because if you return it the lady bug has to go back too. LOL!!!!
That's amazing!!! See we're all going together. We wondered what all that screaming was about. We heard it all the way here in Ontario.
K wants to know if you put the ladybug in the lifebook?
Merry Christmas and how neat to have a lady bug on your present !
2008 will be a great year for your family, I am SURE of that LOL :)
Thinking of you
Lisa
Here's what I saw on the Rumor Queen Board a few moments ago( I'm sure you've seen it already).
Gosh, can you STAND it ??
Andrea
www.ladybugjournals.blogspot.com
December 27th, 2007
Two agencies have now verified that matching has begun.
They are oftentimes mailed shortly after we hear that they are matching. Not always, but more often than not.
OK! it HAS to mean something, in the winter season.....
Keeping eyes, toes, and fingers crossed for you and joe!
((((((HUGS)))))
Carrie
Holy cow ~ that is awesome!! What a Christmas present that is ~ a reminder that Miss M is on her way to you! I have goosebumps just thinking of it
Bring on your referral!!
hugs, Angela xox
Post a Comment