
HOLY CRAP REFERRALS FOR FOLKS LOGGED IN ON DECEMBER 19/05(THAT'S US BABY)ARE RECEIVING THEIR REFERRALS TODAY......RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT.....IN JUST A MATTER OF DAYS WE WILL SEE BABY M'S PRECIOUS FACE....WE ARE SOOOOO FRIGGIN EXCITED RIGHT NOW WE CAN HARDLY THINK STRAIGHT......STAY TUNED FOR MORE EXCITING NEWS...........WE ARE FINALLYYYYYYYYY VERY CLOSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20 comments:
OMG,OMG,OMG....This is too exciting...who, where??? Details...are your Ont families getting thiers???
Wahoo!!!! I can't wait. I better start wrapping all that I've assembled for Baby M! That is unless toddler Max from IM shows up then I better go shopping!!!!!! :)
OMG!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOO!!! How exciting is this...
Keep us all posted! I can't wait!!
Carrie
P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wow! What a Happy New Year for you this is going to be!
We can't wait to see Baby M... Congratulations
It's about darned time :)
Congrats , congrats, congrats .....
Drink in this moment girl !
Andrea
I'm with Andrea! HAVE A DRINNK WOMAN!!!!!!!! I think I'll put Baileys on my cereal. That should make for a good start!
See I told ya we were going together for sure!! It just wouldn't be the same going without you.
CHINA LOOK OUT!!!!! HERE WE COME!!!!
Love ya!
Lisa
What a way to usher in 2008!
Keep smilin!
omg ~ I am so freaking excited for you!! It won't be long now girl!!
Keep us posted!!
Happy New Year!
Angela :)
YIPEEEEEEE
I'll be pressing the refresh button over and over!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
WOW!!! What a way to start 2008! I can hardly wait to see your precious child's face. This is such great news.Yahoo!
Don't put photos of your children on the internet; it's really not a good idea.
Looking forward to seeing a pic of your little one.
I will be on a holding pattern circling your blog as well as Lisa's.
What a great way to start the New Year!!
I just jumped on ( from work) ...shhhhh ....to see if you have heard anything ...
Today looks like a GREAT day for referral news ....
I'll be back :)
Andrea
wow ~this is really happening ~ your blog is listed on RQ :)
Any guesses on when you may hear?
Angela :)
WOOOOOHOOO!!!!More to celerbrate!!!
I so can't believe it!!!! ITS TIME!!! THe labour has gotten much more INTENSE!!! BREATH! BREATH!!
Take Care
Sheila
I was soo excited to see your blog listed on RQ!!!
SOOO COOOOL
I think I've checked your site about 15 times so far today!
Krista
Congratulations...what an exciting time....savour every moment.....
Hope you hear VERY soon
Janice
Ok!! We just got back into town and it's the 2nd of January....where is that beautiful baby? UGH!!!!!!! I can't wait much longer!
As I read your post I have tears in my eyes. I know you have been waiting a long time for this. So happy it's finally here.
Love
Rose
Post a Comment