Friday, December 28, 2007


OK FOLKS HERE WE SIT STILL WAITING FOR NEWS....the rumors are starting to fly.....some seem to think the cut off will be the 19th(that is us),others are still holding on to hopes that the 20th will be matched...some believe the stork will be in the air this weekend and a few still seem to think that it will start it's flight next week!!


Well I think the stork is in the air NOW,we WILL be included(thinking positive),referrals will be at CB office when they open their doors on Wednesday(the 2nd).Ontario families will get their calls on Thursday(the 3rd),and well we poor souls in the Maritimes will get our call on the 9th or 10th after our files have been completely translated..........lets just sit back and see how my predictions turn out.....lol!!!!

p.s. don't forget to vote on our polls on the side bar.....this is all sooooo exciting!!!!!

15 comments:

Rhonda said...

Congrats! I was hoping it would go farther than the 19th, but at least the good thing is that you would be in!

Anonymous said...

If the referrals are in the air now, you should get your referral before the Ontario families as Bill will have sent yours on to CB and it will be waiting there for them when they return to work. And you and I both KNOW they make the Maritime files a priority and get translated as soon as they get them. At least that's what I hear. Wouldn't that be a wonderful New Years Surprise?! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Darrel and Karen said...

Dianne, I'm with you, I think they are in the air right now... and you never know, there could be a strange twist and you could get yours faster than the Ontario families.. I figure we should be celebrating on the 5th. No matter when it is we are expecting a party!!! YEAH!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats
...I hope that you get the good news soon, very soon...you poor Maritimers...if not the translations at least a photo...

Congrats again...
Janice....Pennys Ontario friend..

V and M said...

My fingers, eyes and toes are crossed that you're in the next batch. I can hardly wait to see your referral photo and follow your journey to China!
M&V

Jamie and Angela said...

What an exciting way to start the new year! I can't wait to see Baby M!

Angela said...

I like your predictions ~ now lets see how close you are! I think you'll be pretty close!

Happy New Year ~ this is going to be the best one ever for you!

Angela
xox

Mom to Kayli and Mya said...

YEAH! There is gonna be another party!!!!!

Hang in there!

((HUGS))

KEEP US POSTED
Carrie

PennyWolfe said...

Oh Dianne, I have everything crossed that can be crossed hoping that Baby M's picture is on his...um...I mean her way. :) I'm getting all axious waiting myself and my memories of what this time felt like are not a distant memory. Soon, very soon!! I can't wait to see that picture and see your grin! It will be a great day!!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Holy smokes ....I'm soooo excited for you !!!
Come on Baby M ....show us that beautiful little face :)

Andrea, Alycat and the boyz

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Oh Dianne !!!!! You must be sooo thrilled that you are soo close... thinking of you and SOOO looking foward to hearing about your refferal !

Lisa

Family of Four said...

I looked back at our emails from 2004 and found that our agency in NB, Uncle Bill called on January 5, 2004 at 8:15am with the referals being on his desk and then sent to CB the next day fro translation. We then saw Jenna's face on January 13, 2004. The CB Ontario families got their calls on the same day late afternoon!! Soooo maybe if our SW's have their copies couriered to them we may be seeing their faces sooner that we expect!!!!

Krista Dolan said...

I just KNOW your in this batch!! I can feel it!! LOL
Ohhh, January is going to be so exciting!

I see that 2 people voted that Baby M is from Chongqing...I bet that would be myself and Penny!! LOL
Your such a spicy gal, you need a spicy baby!
Krista and her very spicy little lady Lily!!!

C's Mom said...

I have fingers and toes crossed for good news...and fast!

the mommy said...

Do you feel like you are being stalked LOL I have been hitting refresh all day hoping to see your good news.... Congrats...

HUGS
Susan R