Friday, February 15, 2008

AWWWWWW!!!!! ARN'T THEY CUTE!!!!!!!!!




Thought we would give you a sneak peak at Meaghan's play area................thank you Sarah you did a fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

Just Us Girls said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! great job!

Carrie

Lisa said...

WOW!!!!!!! I just love it!! If she ever comes to Ontario I'll have a room waiting for her with fresh paint brushes!! It is adorable.

3 weeks from today we'll have landed in China!! Wooohooooo!!

Darrel and Karen said...

They are soooo cute... 3 weeks, can you believe it... wooowhooooo!

Ohilda said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

OOoh my goodness...I LOVE IT!!! Sooooo adorable!!

Angela :)

PennyWolfe said...

Love the lady bug and chinese lettering on the Panda's feet!!

Anonymous said...

The playroom wall looks great.
I'm sure Meaghan will enjoy them.



Love
Aunt Rose

Anonymous said...

The playroom looks awesome. I am sure you and Joe will be spending lots of time with Meghan in this room.



Jen (of Scott, Jen and Kate)

Anonymous said...

I know the room looks great I did it!! lol I am so happy that you and Joe love the room. I really put my heart into this mural I hope you love all the little personal touches like the red thread the Chinese lettering on the feet and the lady bugs. I hope the Meaghan really loves to play here.

Gail said...

What an awesome job!!
Looks like a fun playroom!
Following closely as you travel VERY SOON to Meaghan!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Wow ....you are getting close !!
The room is going to be awesome !
We'll have to pop over for a visit once you are home :)
Andrea