Thursday, February 28, 2008

SEVEN DAY COUNT DOWN......YEEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!!



Well I guess the official 7 day count down has begun,last evening Karen dropped of our official 7 day count down gifts......yeeehaaaaa!!!!here is day one.....thank you (we didn't have any receiving blankets....yes yes Barbara,we know this makes you happy)....they are beautiful!!!!


Yesterday when I returned from Fredericton their was another parcel waiting at the door....thank you so much Angela,we love it all,thanks again from one Guangxi mom to another!!!

6 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

More LOOT!! Bet you didn't know you meant so much to so many people! We love you guys!!! Everyone feels for your wait and are so happy that your dreams are all coming true! Not much longer now and we'll all be watching you in China...and soon it will be Meaghan day!!!!

Wendy said...

Very nice gifts... I am so excited that you are almost there.

Deb said...

Yay less than a week to go!

Sweet gifts.

Just Us Girls said...

WOW! What beautiful gifts!!!

Your dreams are FINALLY coming true and I couldnt be happier for you and Joe!!

HUGS
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Receiving blankets!!! can't beleive you didn't already have some....and yes it does make me very happy, lol!!!

B

Anonymous said...

Also can't believe that I can't spell!!!!