Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thank You Everyone!!!!!!!!!


On Saturday Evening we went out to the Ale House for diner and drinks with super great friends,thanks guys it meant a lot to us both.......hope the little ones all slept well considering they were up well past their bed times........however we all know they truly enjoyed it as much as us grown ups...hahaha...thanks again you guys are the best!!!!!


After the Ale house we headed out to the Nickerson's for more treats,cake and presents.........you guys are truly our extended family,so kind and thoughtful.Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts and all the support you have shown us(karen the cake was lovely).

Sunday evening my co-workers had a fantastic shower for me.WOW!!!!What a haul of beautiful gifts,we had a great time,good food,great punch,a few tears and a wonderful toast to Meaghan....thank you all from the bottom of our hearts...you will all make great aunties and uncles,as Sue said before,Meaghan is truly our SJRH ER baby...each and everyone of you have waited this 2 1/2 year wait right along with us......you guys are truly the best and i'm so proud to have the oppurtunity to spend 50% of my days with each of you...we truly just one big family!!!!


Yesterday A.M.Miranda stopped by to deliver this beautiful high chair.....we had a good laugh trying to put this baby together....he he!!thanks Jason,Miranda,Drake and Dalton,we are certain the little miss will put this to good use(casper will also love it).

last evening we went to the wolfe's and were presented with beautiful gifts for miss Meaghan.......thanks guys!!!!

9 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

That's quite a haul...almost makes me want to do it all over again. NOT!! LOL!!

Happy packing. Can't wait to see Meaghan in that high chair!!

Just Us Girls said...

WOW! beautiful stuff!

~we enjoyed being there to celebrate at the Nickerson's with you!!!!

xoxoxox
Carrie

V and M said...

What awesome gifts! I'm sure it all feels a bit surreal right now, but you are on a trip of a lifetime. Don't forget to stop, look around, take a mental snapshot of the moment. Believe it or not, the next two weeks really are going to fly! I'm loving following your journey. I'm totally re-living ours!

Angela said...

oooh my goodness ~ look at all the gifts for Meaghan!! She is one spoiled little girl already...and rightly so!!

and look at the cake Karen made...so beautiful!!

((hugs))

Angela :)

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Wow ......lovely gifts !!
You deserve it.
Won't be long now ....
I'm so excited for you !
Andrea

Krista Dolan said...

How wonderful! You truly do have some amazing friends!!

Not too much longer now!

EXCITING!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's really great. I'm so glad you guys have so many wonderful friends there, I wish I was closer and able to get some "hands on" well wishing done too! That cake looked fantastic, and all those beautiful gifts, just waiting to be enjoyed. It's really a blessing to be able to keep up to date through your blog...Can't wait though to see you all in person!!!! Take care, soon we'll have your updates from China, yahoo!!! Marilyn.

Wendy said...

Lots of wonderful things... I love the cake.

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of great stuff for your little girl! I also LOVE the cake...that is great!