Monday, February 25, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


A friend just called to inform us........NEXT WEEK we go to China!!!!!!!I mean really,we have been counting down the sleeps,and yes I KNEW only 14 more sleeps until we Have Our Little Angel in our arms and I KNEW only 11 more sleeps until we fly out to Beijing and I KNEW only 10 more sleeps and we would be flying out to Toronto and I KNEW only 7 more sleeps until my LAST day at work......BUT hell......I didn't realize that NEXT WEEK we would be IN CHINA!!!!!!

Here I have been sitting in front of this computor,day in and day out counting down the sleeps...when I should be PACKINGGGG because we are going to China NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............holy crap!.....holycrap!.....breath....breath....BREATHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

thanks Penny.............

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You nut, I was being sarcastic when I asked if you were packed, I thought the bags were by the door already! Get Busy girl! Marilyn.

Darrel and Karen said...

OMG you crack me up!!! Get packing girl, you have alot of stuff to get into those bags..

C's Mom said...

That's some great news...now get a move on with the packing ;0)

Lisa said...

Hey Dianne did you colour your hair? Looks good!!

I'm not nearly packed either. I've mostly packed for Sienna, started for Kaileigh and not even for Craig and I. So I guess I'm offically flipping out with you now!!!!

Man are we going to have fun in China. I can't wait to travel with you and Joe!!

BBLLLAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Ok ....get the h@## off the computer and get packing GIRL !!
Remember to take your immodium too ! "hehe"
TRUST me, I know what I'm talking about ....
A

Gail said...

OK!!
A deep breath in and exhale slowly.
Now GET GOING!! : )

PennyWolfe said...

Hey, that's what friends are for. :) Happy packing, and re-packing, and repacking again.

Family of Four said...

OK so NOW you realize...Ypu have been making fun of me for weeks but guess who is laughing now...Oh by the way I AM DONE PACKING, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Norma said...

We went almost 11 years ago to the day and I still remember it so well. Be prepared for the biggest love affair of your life. Don't stress out too much with the packing!!!! You can get most anything in China....except the meds!!

Ohilda said...

You crack me up, girl!! I thought you'd have started packing 2 years ago!! LOL!

Just Us Girls said...

LOL! Breatheeeeeeeee!!! Get packing and I cannot wait to watch your journey!

Where has the time gone???!! YAHOOOO I am so excited!...

Linda said...

Dianne, Get packing!!!! You will pack and repack so many times that you really do need to get started! I even broke down and bought a scale to weigh our stuff. We were way under!!!!

Enjoy your last few days!

Linda

Krista Dolan said...

Now you'll need to go and re-pack after shopping in Fredericton yesterday!
It was great to see you and Sheila. Lily had a blast playing and I hope we can do it again really soon this time with Meghan!
Krista

the mommy said...

OK that is one of the funniest pre travel post I have read in 2 years.. LOL

Breathe.. you will be ready...I can't wait for you...

Hugs
Susan R
LID 1/10/06
Sophia
wwwchinaladybug.blogspot.com