An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
We traveled with CB 11 yrs ago to receive our Isabel from Hubei province. Her birthday is Jan 5th also so remember chinese new year is late Jan or early Feb which changes her zodiac (chinese) sign. We picked her up in March also and this March I am taking her back to volunteer at a foster home and to see China again. Our wait was about 18 months and it seemed so long.My heart goes out to all those waitng and all those who will be denied the joy you are about to experience. I remember it so well and love her and her 2 sisters so much. God Bless.
Wow ! I just saw the clip. It's makes me so sad. I emailed our agency to see how we can help. Aly's orphanage is without power at this time and they are struggling. Can't wait til you have Meaghan in your arms. A
2 comments:
We traveled with CB 11 yrs ago to receive our Isabel from Hubei province. Her birthday is Jan 5th also so remember chinese new year is late Jan or early Feb which changes her zodiac (chinese) sign. We picked her up in March also and this March I am taking her back to volunteer at a foster home and to see China again. Our wait was about 18 months and it seemed so long.My heart goes out to all those waitng and all those who will be denied the joy you are about to experience. I remember it so well and love her and her 2 sisters so much. God Bless.
Wow !
I just saw the clip.
It's makes me so sad.
I emailed our agency to see how we can help. Aly's orphanage is without power at this time and they are struggling.
Can't wait til you have Meaghan in your arms.
A
Post a Comment