Saturday, February 23, 2008

LOOK WHAT WE RECEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






We received these updated photos and measurement of our little beauty and are totally thrilled and sooo in love(what a little peanut),as you will notice in a couple of photos she is being held by her forter mother,her are her updated measurement as of feb.18th:
height 70.5cm(27.8 inches)
weight 7.2kg(15.9 lbs)
head 42cm(16.5 inches)
chest 43cm(16.9 inches)
foot 12cm(4.7 inches)
and has 3 little teeth

ONLY 12 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Look out China!!!!!!!

20 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

What a beautiful, happy, healthy little girl. I am guessing you want on that plane NOW. A mixed blessing for sure to receive these pictures. So wonderful to see her growth and progress (is she walking or just standing - look out mom and dad!) but at the same time it must make you so anxious to be there. Not much longer now and you'll be posting pictures of her from CHINA!!!!

Just Us Girls said...

Beautiful and so blessed to be able to get an update...

Your getting closer!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!

She is just a little peanut, but so beautiful!

HUGS
Carrie

C's Mom said...

Adorable she is!

I am so excited that you are so close to meeting your girl.

Darrel and Karen said...

What a cutie pie... not long now..

Family of Four said...

OMG!!!! I think she is even cuter today than she was last night....Is that possible??? I just CAN"T WAIT to get there!!!!! Oh little peabnut you are so loved by all those you don't even know yet!! CHINA HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet cutie pie! She is just adorable! Congratulations. I can't wait to follow your journey in China!

Gail said...

An update! How nice for you!
Is she beautiful or what!
What a doll!
And a teeny weeny! Too cute.
12 more sleeps!! OMG, it is getting soooo close!

Ohilda said...

OMG, Dianne! SHE IS STUNNING! Those eyes....wow! I know I've told you 1000x, but I can't wait to see her in your arms and read all about it!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to have those photos! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in YOUR arms!

Nancy K.

Jamie and Angela said...

Wow! How great to get updated info and pictures!! She is so gorgeous, just look at those eyes! I just can't wait to read your updates from China!

Sheila said...

What else can I say!!! She is beautiful and just so sweet!I have goosebumps looking at the pictures and reading all the post! I still wish I was going on that plane with you guys!! Who knows!*LOL*

Meghan we can't wait for you to get here! We hope you will grow to love us like we already love you!!!

Love
The Blanchard's

Hope you have lots of attitude Baby M!!!

Linda said...

That is so exciting to have updated measurements and all those pictures! We only gone one new picture from FOI.

I'm glad that you got a picture of her foster mom too in case you don't get to meet her.

The time will go quickly for you, trust me. You'll be on the plane before you know it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Linda

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Oh my ....
She looks so alert !
She is beautiful !!
12 more ...can you stand it ??
A

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I almost choked when I cheked in and saw new pics! She's so gorgeous! I'm definatley taking a laptop to Florida, so I don't miss anything! Can't wait to see you guys with her FINALLY...Are you packed yet? Marilyn D.

the mommy said...

OMG she is so cute I can't wait to see you travel and finally have her in your arms

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful guys. We are so happy for you guys. Jen and Scott

Krista Dolan said...

OH MY GOD!!!

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! How wonderful that you got an update! How did that happen??
She looks so tiny! I think those 9 month PJ's etc.. will be just right, no 12 month stuff for you!
I'm so excited!!!!!
Krista

B-squared said...

She's beautiful. How exciting to get new photos. Based on the updated info, she sounds about the size Keira was when we met her. And the previous poster was right - I think the 9 mo clothes will fit just right.
Hope you can get some sleep between now and China! :-)

Deb said...

What a nice surprise to have show up in your mail. She is so sweet.

V and M said...

OMG she's adorable!!! These pictures are precious. You are so fortunate to receive them. I can't believe you're leaving in 6 days. You must be going crazy. I am sooooooo excited for you. I'm on a business trip in Norway right now and bumped into a local family that went to China in December. Their daughter is now 11 months old. Even though we had a language barrier, words like Log in date, CCAA and Civil Affairs, translated. It was awesome! We are part of such a wonderful international community!