Monday, May 5, 2008

OHHHHH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOMMY SAID WE HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.....WITH A VERY NICE MAN????????

SO SHE PLUNKED ME IN THIS THING WHEN WE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!


I THOUGHT.... I WONDER IF ANYONE WOULD NOTICE IF I MADE A RUN FOR IT RIGHT NOW???????????



TO LATE NOW I'm IN THIS DREADED ROOM...AND I DON'T THINK I AM GOING TO LIKE THIS!!!!




OH YA SO NOW THAT THEY ARE DONE TORTURING ME THEY THINK THIS OLD STICK(THAT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANY FLAVOUR)WILL MAKE EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT.





WELL I GUESS IT REALLY WASN'T THAT BAD,AND HE WAS VERY NICE TO ME....I EVEN THINK HE LIKED ME A BIT TOO!
Well today Miss Meaghan had her first visit with Dr.Lambert(her Pediatrician),and she did very well.She weighed in at 7.6kg(16.7lbs/14.9lbs.in Beijing),length 73cm(70.5cm in Beijing),head circumference 43.5cm(42cm in Beijing),so as you can see Dr. Lambert and Mommy were both very pleased,they played peek a boo and paddy cakes and did a little walking around,he took his time during the full check up(mommy was impressed), he said developmentally she seems right on target and appeared healthy.Next week she will have her blood work done,then we will have to start on her immunizations(oh Joy)!!!!!!






6 comments:

Ohilda said...

Wooohoo!! It's a good feeling to know she is just perfect (as if you needed some 'ole doctor to tell you that!)

I love seeing her pictures. Keep on sharing, Mama!

Hugs,

Ohilda

Jamie and Angela said...

He looks like a nice doc. Good to hear that things went well!

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Glad the apt went well.. she is tooooo sweet ! Can't wait to hear about the immunizations.. I have one that LOVES them and one that DOES not..

Love the Mc D pics as well !

Lisa

Krista Dolan said...

Note to self Meaghan "next time you mommy plops me in the play car, step on the gas and make a run for it!"!!

Deb said...

She is so cute! Didn't look like she was too fizzed about what was taking place at the Dr's office.
What a trooper. Glad to hear she is doing so well.

Family of Four said...

Oh boy!!! What a BIG day!!! I just LOVE her outfit too...where ever did you get it??? Is it from ebay??? Thanks for all the grat pictures I just love to see the updates!

B