
Last week after my Mommy and I finished having lunch at Daddies work place,we headed to my aunt and uncle's cottage to help my aunt Darlene celebrate her "39th"birthday.

Shortly after we arrived my Uncle Doug let me get all dirty so Aunt Darlene had to wash my clothes and hang them to dry.....so I said no to uncle Doug when he asked for a kiss(how did he think a Princess could face the guest dressed like this????

Well I did warm up to him again ,once he decided to play with my new laptop with me.

I liked Sadie ....and boy did she like me!!!!!!!!!!

She kept chasing me around to KISS AND HUG ME!!!!!!!!

I slept for the first time in my pack and play...and slept for 12 1/2 hours(my aunt and Mommy sure loved me for that...hehe!

My Mommy and I at the shore line,I can't wait to go boating(don't tell my nanny though)and swimming once the weather warms up.

I loved throwing rocks in the water and exploring on the sand.

Thanks Aunt Darlene for growing older,the party was great!!!!!
6 comments:
OMG Dianne, the pictures are GREAT!!! She just adapts to whatever place she's in, doesn't she? What a great girl!! I love the face she's making at Doug, and glad to see she's making sure he knows who's boss!! Obviously I didn't make it down before my trip (Leaving tomorrow) but DEFINATELY the very first chance I get, I'm THERE!!!! I don't know where the time goes...
Looks like Meaghan had a blast at the cottage! She is so cute! I love the pic of her with her shades on!
Tracy
Looks like good times. I'm sure Doug and Darlene are THRILLED that she did so well. I see more play dates in the future!!!
Those are some great pictures...what cute kiddos!
Hey Aunt Darlene, I just turned "39" too, having a little shing ding tonight! I plan on keeping "39" for a long time coming!!
Love the pics
Krista
Love your pics!
That one with you and Meaghan on the shore is a terrific one .....
All your waiting is done ...
Hope all is well :)
Andrea
Post a Comment