ME AND MY DAD!!!!
FUNNY THING EVERYTIME I COME HERE I HAVE TO EAT IN THIS?????MY DADDY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT THE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT DOESN'T HAVE HIGH CHAIRS FOR BABIES???????????
MY DAD IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO HAVE ME VISIT!!!!!
UNCLE BRIAN,ME,MY DADDY AND UNCLE DEREK(my uncle Derek can't wait for his baby boy Lucus and I to meet.....my Daddy said maybe when I'm 30).
I LOVE MY UNCLE TED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND HE REALLY LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!
SO THIS IS UNCLE JIM,I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HIM DURING MY FIRST VISIT!!!!!!!!
ME AND UNCLE JIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UNCLE RAY THINKS I LIKE IT WHEN HE ALWAYS TRIES TO TICKLE MY CHIN!!
ME AND MY BIG BROTHER JOSH!!!!!!!
MY DADDY MEET US AT THE MAIN GATE DURING OUR FIRST VISIT,HE WAS VERY EXCITED TO SHOW ME OFF!!!!!!!!Well Meaghan and I have been to visit Daddy and Josh at work a couple times now,she really seems to enjoy it and both Daddy and big brother are always thrilled,everyone always gets so excited to see her and it is so nice to see their excitment.

7 comments:
Well Miss Meaghan not sure who looks prouder, you of your dad or dad of you!Love the pictures,you just keep getting cutier!(no no not you Joe, Meaghan)*LOL*
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Enjoy your Day.
Wendy
Calgary, Alberta
Holy Cow!! It's a family affair over there!!! LOL
Glad to see your out making the rounds, keeping everyone in order! They need a gal like you, Meaghan to keep them on their toes.
Gotta love a man in uniform!! LOL!! Looks like she was the star attraction. Very cool that you get to visit Daddy and big brother at Lunch!!
It's too cute how a little baby girl can affect a grown man...it turns them to mush every time.
Daddy and big brother sure do look proud of their little Meaghan. She is such a cutie, I can't wait to meet her (oh and you guys too...ha ha ha!) - hopefully when miss Ella comes home!
Tracy
Looks like Meaghan had a great time and Daddy, Josh and all her uncles didn't get much work done. I mean could could work with that cutie and "chatterbox" around.
Happy Belated Mother"s Day.
Awww, what a great time had by all...BAD Uncle Doug for messing up the clothes!!! Oh well who need clothes when you are having fun, right???? lol
B
Post a Comment