HEY GIRL I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAD HAPPEN TO YOU????????????
WELL SINCE WE ARE ONCE AGAIN TOGETHER.....DO YOU WANT TO EMPTY THAT BASKET OF TOYS???????????An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
HEY GIRL I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAD HAPPEN TO YOU????????????
WELL SINCE WE ARE ONCE AGAIN TOGETHER.....DO YOU WANT TO EMPTY THAT BASKET OF TOYS???????????
5 comments:
Too cute!!
What a couple of sweeties!!! Meaghan is growing up some quick!!! I can't believe how long her hair is getting! What a doll~ you guys must be in heaven with her!!
Cheryl and Mike Morrison
Adorable!! I love the "video watching" faces! You caught them!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Absolutely adorable!
Hi Meaghan
I had so much fun with you that day!I'll try to share my toys better next time. I'll start by sharing my new red wagon with you :)...and I'll try not to fall asleep at the dinner table too!
Miss you!
Love,
Lacey
Post a Comment