Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HOLD ON TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well nothing new to update....besides CB still have not(?????????)received THE package,our Provincial office(here in NB)was closed today, due to yet another 20+cm of the white stuff being dumped on us over night........soooooo there you have it folks this wild ride continues........lol!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Linda said...

At least you know the referrals are on their way. You'll see your babe's face soon!

I'm waiting with great anticipation for your news. You were great at checking in during our wait. Our little angel is upstairs asleep right now.

As her diaper shirt says, "I was worth the wait" and she was!!! I got it at Old Navy if you are looking for one. Very cute and it's in pink of course!

Krista Dolan said...

I am going to refresh your site ALL THE TIME!!
I really hope you hear SOMETHING tomorrow!!!
Bill should be all shoveled out by then!
Krista

PennyWolfe said...

I'm hangin' on! Wee-haa...here we go!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Hey Diane,
Ok ....just how the heck are you going to sleep tonight ?? *hehe*

No snow in the forecast tomorrow so I predict this time tomorrow night, you'll know...

Woo Hoo !

Andrea

PS: I work just down the road from Bill ( and Krista lives close by too). Want us to pop in and and tell him to hurry it up with Baby M?? ;)
Holy frig ...I'm excited for you !

geminirn said...

Hey Andrea,that would be great...well if it is not to much trouble....hehe!!!!

Angela said...

I am sooooo excited!! your roller coaster ride is almost over!
Keep us posted ~ I want news!!

Angela :)

C's Mom said...

Oh wow....I want some good news and fast. I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Pls consider making your blog password-protected. Posting photos, b-days, travel dates and other identifying info about our girls is never a good idea. You never know who's looking at your blog!

Anonymous said...

Well Clarence has asked if you would like him to go up and plow uncle Bill out and get him to work???!!
Hang in there, this ride is not for the faint at heart, it really is a good conditioning tool to parenthood!! Your positive attitude and kindness is about to pay off! In just a few days you will finally see why the wait really does'nt mater that much! Trust me!!

Take Care
Sheila

geminirn said...

Well clarence we are so happy that you asked...we hated to call you so late to suggested it...hehe

Gail said...

OK!!
I'm hanging on, just waiting to hear the good news...REFERRALS!!!

Where did that stork go?
Where are those baby pictures?!!

Just Us Girls said...

Oh I hope you hear something SOON!

This is very exciting!!

xoxoox
Carrie