An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Congratulations! Your daughter looks just beautiful. We have a Guigang girl, too. That little pink turtleneck looked so endearingly familiar! You are in for a great trip and and even better forever. Best wishes! Bryn
I am choking back the tears as I type...listening to my 2 playing together. The shot of you holding your hand up to your face, was the breaking point for me!! Thanks for bringing back such fond memories!! Congratulations!! You are about to have the "experience of a lifetime".
O.k. I was fine until I saw the picture of you with your hand to your face. I can't beleieve how much she looks like Joe. Can't wait to see you in T.O. and go get our girls!!!!
20 comments:
Beautiful pictures, I love that you documented your reactions like this!
Congratulations again!
Awesome !!
Isn't it a magical moment ???
You all look so happy ....
You'll be in China in no time !
Andrea
www.ladybugjournals.blogspot.com
What a great idea.... And you guys look soo happy, and we know you are, just a few tears?
That's so awesome!! I love the pictures so much. And I just can't get over how cute your baby is! She is just adorable!!!
What great photo's. It took me back to seeing my babies for the first time. Congratulations!
Congratulations! Your daughter looks just beautiful. We have a Guigang girl, too. That little pink turtleneck looked so endearingly familiar!
You are in for a great trip and and even better forever.
Best wishes!
Bryn
OK, I'm crying.
How awesome! I could feel your rush of emotions through the pictures!! Thank you for sharing....now hurry up TA!!!
What a great idea to document the moment like that, those pictures are wonderful!
Now those pictures brought tears to my eyes ~ love the play-by-play!!
We are sooooo happy for you (have I mentioned that already? LOL)
Meaghan is absolutely beautiful ~thanks for posting the other pics!
hugs
Angela & Bryan
What a wonderful way to document a momentous occasion!
Keep smilin!
wonderful pictures!!!! You both look so happy.. What a great moment and thanks for sharing it with us all:)
xoxoxox
Carrie
She is gorgeous, cute, beautiful!! We are jealous!! Enjoy the new high of excitement (we will for you too!).
Much happiness and safe travels!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Congratulations:) We know Chris & Tracey (we were originally supposed to be in their travel group)
Woohoo to you two!
I am so happy for you all.
I am choking back the tears as I type...listening to my 2 playing together. The shot of you holding your hand up to your face, was the breaking point for me!! Thanks for bringing back such fond memories!!
Congratulations!! You are about to have the "experience of a lifetime".
O.k. I was fine until I saw the picture of you with your hand to your face. I can't beleieve how much she looks like Joe. Can't wait to see you in T.O. and go get our girls!!!!
AWWWW! She is beautiful! you all look so in love!!! I like how dad is holding the pics to his heart it is pricless.
Congrats again
WOW! now that is a great moment and a beautiful baby... Big Congratulations...
Hugs
Susan
We are so happy for you guys. She is beautiful.
Jen of Scott and Jen
Post a Comment