Dr Lambert was very proud to meet Meaghan and review her file,he is such a caring,kind soul and we are very pleased that he will be her Pediatrician on returning home!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
21 comments:
Look at all those smiling faces!! What a great log of events!!
Wow!! That was fast!
Keep smilin!
What great pics!!! I see that BIG smile on Uncle Bill... I tell you, I really liked him and thought he was great.
Before u know it, u will be on the plane to go get Meaghan!!! YAHOOOO
Carrie
had to post again!! YAHOOOO!!!
How exciting......
Carrie
WOW now that was fast... We will be watching....
I love hearing that happy news!
Hurry up March the 7th!!! Can't wait to get there to pick up our little girls!!
SOOO COOL!!!
I love all the pictures of people!
Faces to the names...LOVE IT!
I'm so excited for you!
Come on March!!!!
Krista
Doing a happy dance for you !
Will you blog from there ?
A
http://www.ladybugjournals.blogspot.com
yippppeeee!!
That's awesome ~ make sure to tell me when you are arriving home. Bryan said he'd love to go to the airport to welcome you home!
hugs,
Angela :)
That's really fast! Congrats!
That was fast!! You got your TA pretty quick! Good for you!!
Looks like a good time was had by all.
How exciting to be planning travel to your little one!!
So happy for you.
I love the way you are blogging all this...
Soo exciting that you have a travel date !!! Yeah !!!
Lisa
So that's the INFAMOUS Uncle Bill?! lol
March 7th? Holy Anna Banana, you better get packing!!!!! Time will just fly now!!! Do you know where you will be staying in Beijing and Nanning?
Cath (pensionchequesandpreschoolers)
Congradultions !!! She's just breath taking!!! Hang on your in for the ride of your life!!!
Yeah travel dates.... hey that is only 7 weeks from now.. WOW that will go by so fast.
Yay!! March will be here before you know it. Do you know if you will be staying at the Majestic?
Yay! That was lightning speed! I'm all fired up and ready to fly by your shirt tails!!!
Congratulations again...what a great blog....
Its amazing how its like a million years until you get the referral and then WHAMO!!!! you are watching the tracker fly by to get there....
Enjoy this time...I miss buying the cute pink stuff....my girls are 7 and 4...now frilly pink is SO NOT FASHION, MUM.....LOL
Janice (Pennys rambling friend)
Hey girl !
I still haven't forgotten about you. I have a package almost ready to send off for that sweet girl!
Gosh, you are going to be China bound in no time :)
Andrea
The time will fly by - get ready!!! We will be so excited when we see your "mettcha" pictures!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Post a Comment