
What a hoot at work today...lol!!!Well of course I had my cell phone on high volume ring and in my pocket with me at work today.....i did receive a "few" calls......it just wasn't ever "THE CALL",any how it was a blast every time my phone rang there was always a minimum of at least 6 co-workers hollering "YOUR PHONE ANSWER YOUR PHONE",of course to get good reception I had to drop everything and run like heck out into the corridor,soooo of course right on my tail were always......yup the same fan club on my tail............they were never very happy with the person on the other end as soon as they found out it wasn't "THE PERSON".....lmao!!!!
Needless to say the SJRH ER was not the best place to be today...IF YOU WERE A PATIENT.....hehe!
14 comments:
Hey...not just SOME fan club member, I'm the PRESIDENT. A little props for the prez please!! LOL!!
I'll call a couple times today for kicks and giggles if you're working that is. :)
Can't wait. The first picture from you group sure is a sweetie!!
Today is the day .. ..today ..today ....you're going to see your baby girl ....
I just know it !
I'll be back :)
Andrea
Man ...this is a long delivery ! lol
yipeee!
today!! today!!
I'll be checking back often!
krista
Bring on that call!
Kudos to you for being so cool....I'm flipping out for you.
Thinking of you today! (and constantly checking your blog!) Hope that phone is ringing right now!
OMG, OMG, OMG, are you home today?? Are you sitting at your PC, that picture from the island is sooo cute! How long between the time you see your picture and you get it posted...OMG OMG OMG, I'm going crazy!!!!I'm so excited for you guys! I have your blog bookmarked here at home and at work~ Marilyn
I can feel the anticipation for you just waiting for that life changing call...can't wait to see her sweet little face.
Lisa
grp.241
OMG are you kidding me still no call... Where is it already... I am a card carrying member of the fan club by the way..
ALRIGHT ALREADY!!!!
GIVE US INFO!!!
GIVE US PICTURES!!!!
your pulling a Bill and withholding info!!! LOL
I couldn't resist that one!
Krista
Ahhh!! I can't stand the suspense! Come on, Baby M, we want to see you!! I'm excited that she may be from Guangxi since I see that two other babies from your group are!
hello!?!?!? Any news? Oh my goodness, hopefully you have heard something and are too busy to post...otherwise hopefully tomorrow will be the day!!
GOod thing I didn't have your cell number, I would have been calling too!! lol
(((hugs))
Angela :)
Hopefully, you are busy staring at the picture of your beautiful daughter !
I have been surfing the other families sites and the babeis are beautiful !!!
I think you are heading to Guangxi province.
Andrea
Is it too late to change my vote!! LOL
Krista
Hi, Dianne! Can't wait to see where your baby M is from since my girl is from Guiping, Guangxi. I am in the WC program so won't travel for a few months.
Post a Comment