On march 6th we will board this little number for the beginning of our 16 day journey......yeeehaaaaaaaa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
11 comments:
Quick, huh ?? lol
It'll be a looooooooong flight as you anticipate holding that sweet babe ....
I hope you are planning on taking us along (through the blog world of course)
A
what an awesome post!!! yeah..cant wait to read more
WOW! now that was quick...
AWESOME NEWS!!!! How exciting..I cant wait to watch your journey:)
big HUGS
Carrie and girls!!
How exciting!! Can't wait for those first pictures of MJ with her Mommy and Daddy
YIPEEE!!
How exciting! I usually don't want to rush the days, but in this case I hope they "fly" by....
Krista
QUICK LITTLE FLIGHT HEH?!!! I wish we took that one when we went last month because ours took a very loooonnnngggg time! ha ha ha!
Not sure if you are a frequent flyer or not but get up and walk around at least every hour or so to stretch your legs and drink lots of fluids it helps a lot.
Chris and I can't wait to follow your journey!
Tracy
Congrats! Almost time to start stuffing those suitcases!
Sooooo excited for you guys !!!!!!
Have fun packing !!!
Lisa
Only 6 weeks! I so so can't wait to follow you guys!! I wish I could come along!!oh remember your promise to me: sorry Joe I promise we won't spend well...... I'll just leave it at that!!
Take Care
Will be home soon!!
Sheila
we will be watching best wishes
Hiya Diane
The time will fly by...don't worry! Do you know where you're staying in Nanning? I have some pictures for yah and hopefully you will be near this cool park we went to. Our guide didn't even know it was there...
Post a Comment