Friday, January 4, 2008

CANADIAN STORK LANDS IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!




Well it appears that our group referrals were mistakenly sent to an agency in the USA.The CCAA will contact the agency and advise them to reroute the package to our agency.

So we wait a little longer for the poor stork to land in the proper country....lol!!!There is never a dull moment with our group 253......lol!!!!

11 comments:

Krista Dolan said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you know, the USA doesn't follow The Hague rules...
Hmmmmmmmm........

Krista

PennyWolfe said...

Can't wait to see what happens to you guys in China!!!

4D said...

You are in!!!

Silly stork...got lost! CANADA is here!!!

Keep smilin!

Jamie and Angela said...

Oh my, that is unreal! Gotta keep that suspense going, I guess. Hope you guys can have a nice weekend that flies by quickly!

Anonymous said...

It seems thats snags have become more the rule than the exception in this process! In the end it all makes for a good story! (But now it makes for anxious parents!) Hey, of all the countries in the world where the referrals could be, at least the USA is handy!

Nancy

Rhonda said...

I can't believe all the snafus that have happened...ugh!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Holy smokes !

OK ....you've waited 2 plus years! What's a few more hours ??

Yeah right ... :)

I hope the weekend flies by quickly !

Andrea

Family of Four said...

YAHHHOOOO and WHOOHOOO we are now at the end...Pictures on Monday, albeit fax copies, is my prediction!!!

(((HUGS)))
B

Lisa said...

If it weren't for you and the rest of this crazy group I think I would be burning and crashing. We are really going to laugh about this at our summer reunion at your place.

Just Us Girls said...

OMG! thats why it is taking so long... CB seems to be having this problem with thier files going elsewhere!

Hang in there
Care

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! I knew there was a reason you've been on my mind (more often than usual) those little lady bug slippers I have had on my dresser for the last YEAR are almost glowing by now! I just googled to find you, Is it safe to call? when? I need details... Marilyn D