Friday, January 4, 2008

THE STORKS ARRIVE IN NEW BRUNSWICK!!!!!!!!!!!




WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!IT WAS CONFIRMED TO US TODAY THAT THE STORKS ARRIVED ALL SAFE AND SOUND IN NB.........YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

OUR REFERRALS ARE NOW IN OTTAWA AT OUR AGENCY FOR TRANSLATION........YAYYYYYYYYY!!!

WE WILL FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYY GET TO SEE OUR PRECIOUS LITTLE ONES FACE ON TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY...........WHEW... IT IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!

p.s. please keep everything crossed for our Ontario families that their storks will all find their way to Ottawa come Monday.

18 comments:

Lisa said...

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO AND YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! We're so excited for you guys. Maybe we'll all get our calls on the same day.

I can't to see what happens on Monday.

Love ya!

Just Us Girls said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It is about time.

Can't wait to see her sweet face next week!!!

Keeping eyes, fingers and toes crossed for the Ontario Families!!

xoxoxo
Carrie

Family of Four said...

WELL ITS ABOUT TIME, LOL!!! Can't wait to see our little ones faces and hear all about 'em...doesn't 2 years seem to have flown by now that referrals are in!!

(((HUGS)))
B

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Well guess we will just have to keep the wine flowing Sat and Sunday!!! Well if you need I still have 150 bottles left that we made while waiting for our princess I could keep you supplied till the weekend is over and the call comes!!*LOL*
Guys I so can't wait!!You both are going to be such amazing parents And Josh you will be a super BIG brother!!! Congrats to you all! Now let the party begin!!

Love Ya
The Blanchard's

4D said...

That is great news! Exciting!!

Keep smilin!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys and happy that your referrals have made it...what a story you will have to tell Baby M when she is older. I can't wait to see a picture...I hope the next few days fly by for you.

Lisa
Group 241

Ohilda said...

Soooooooo excited for you!! I've been checking your blog 10x a day! Now you're making me wait till Tues. or Wed? UGH!!!! (just kidding...I know you must be dying!)

You're days away now, girl. Can't wait and saying a prayer for the Ontario families.

PennyWolfe said...

I'll keep everything crossed that I can!! I can hardly wait for next week!!!

Angela said...

yahoooooo!! That's awesome!! So exciting!! I'm up for a road trip ~ think we can break into Bill's office? lol!!

Give me a call later!

Angela :)

Krista Dolan said...

OH MY GOD!!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait to her/his face!! LOL

Krista

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

This is the most exciting time, isn't it? We can't wait to see your baby's picture. We'll be checking in early this week! Hope you can get some sleep between now and then :)

Deb said...

YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAW!!! Your dream is unfolding!!!! Let us know asap when you post her picture! He He TOLD YA!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great news guys. We can't wait to hear your news about Baby M.

Jen (of Scott and Jen)

Anonymous said...

So glad for both of you. Just think in a few days you will get to see your precious little one.

Love
Rose

Krista Dolan said...

Sooo close now!!!

1 more day!! You'll get some sort of info!!
Krista

Mammarazzi Madness said...

How are you holdin' up with this wait ?
Any hair left ?? *lol*
I'll be checking back tomorrow !
Andrea

TEAM HALL said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I am soooo very excited for you!! I can't wait to see Baby M's sweet face!!
Congratulations!!
Cath (pensionchequesandpreschoolers)

C's Mom said...

Hurry stork, hurry!