Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WE ARE AWAITING MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well we received a call today from Bill (from our provincial office) notifying us that he received our NOTICE OF COMING and to expect to receive it in our hot little hands by Friday or Monday along with our letter of no objection(from the Provence)...............YEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!!



I also spoke with Chia(from our agency)and she informed us that we should have our in China itinerary by the end of the week.............so how friggin excited are we?????? VERY!!!!!



ONLY 36 more sleeps and we will be on our way to the first leg of our journey to China....wooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats to you this a big step in your journey............cant wait to follow you in china

it was great to get to talk to you (thanks to our wonderful xiu family sheila) i have heard so much things about you (all good)lol

congrats again

pam

Lisa said...

I can't wait for this party to get started and it will start when you touch down here in Toronto!!! I'm counting the sleeps tooo.

China watch out cuz here we come!!!!

Just Us Girls said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that was quick!! How exciting....

I can't wait.... it is going to bring back so many memories again:)

HUGS
Carrie

P.S. wow! arent you lukcy, miss Pam actually commented LOL! ;).. cant get her to on mine! hahaha

Krista Dolan said...

Congratulations!!! Boy, China is in for a huge celebration when you and the rest of Group 253 gets there!!!
yipeee

Krista

PennyWolfe said...

Glad the final paperwork made it. That is a relief. Just don't forget to make copies. *wink*

Congrats!!!!

Ohilda said...

I can soooooooo feel your excitement. Holy cow...you are DAYS away from holding that beautiful daughter of yours! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!