Looks like the flight took off right on time. I hope that is a sign of good things to come!!

Only 11 hours and 41 minutes to go. :)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
6 comments:
Well guys, I just checked (and posted) that your flight got off on time. I hope that is a good sign that the rest of the trip will go as smoothly. Hope you had a great flight and that it was uneventful. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning and see pictures of you guys IN CHINA!!!!
I have goosebumps all over!!!
Oh man!!!
Krista
Can you believe it, you are on your way!!!!! I'm weepy just thinking about it.
You are about to have the most life-changing experience of your lives!!!! Enjoy every minute of it!
This is awesome! Thanks for updating us all Penny.
Next pictures will be in CHINA!!!!!
Carrie
ok, just checking back again, I know, it impossible for them to be there yet, but you never know, maybe they got a good tail wind!!
LOL
Krista
This is so exciting!! Hope the flight is going well!
We are so excited for you!! I can't wait to see Meaghan's face :)
hugs, Angela & Bryan
Post a Comment