Monday, March 10, 2008

great nights sleep!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is 06:45 and the princess is still sound asleep(since 8:45pm)what a doll...she looks soooo at peace and angelic lying there slowly sucking her thumb......you guys have no idea how fast you will all fall completely head over heels in love with this beauty.I'm all showered and Joe is in there now,we have to leave for the Cival affairs for 08:30......so our plan is add hot water to prepared bottle,fed the princess,change diaper,go to breakfast,fed angel bit of congee(hot watery rice),then head over to CA office........lol......do you think it will all go this smoothly.........lol!!!!!! Well we will post again with photos when we return(this computor is painfully slow)......we are off to make it alll officeal........woooooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

14 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Good morning. Glad the night went well. Can't wait for pics. We are all in love with her already. Good luck with your first morning.

Anonymous said...

Wake up sleeping beauty ( and I mean Meaghan not you Dianne)!!

hope the day goes well!

XO Janey

Darrel and Karen said...

Good morning, glad you had a great night sleep... Looking forward to more pictures.

Darrel and Karen said...

Good morning, glad you had a great night sleep... Looking forward to more pictures.

Anonymous said...

Well,I knew it she slept through the night,I can't beleive it!hope you have a great day.Oh by the way if I love her anymore I am going to steel her...lol can't wait for more pics!

Miranda & the gang

Krista Dolan said...

How wonderful that she slept though the night! fantastic!
Enjoy your day!!
I've been thinking of you all day!
Krista

Anonymous said...

So glad that your first night went well. The more I see and the more I hear the more in love I fall.
Can't wait.

Love
Rose

Anonymous said...

Good morning. Sounds like another big day ahead of you. Hope all goes well. I am sure baby looks like an angel asleep in the crib.Give her a BIG HUG & KISS from me.

Well my count down is on........

11 DAYS TILL PRINCESS IS HOME!!!!!!

Love Aunt Darlene xoxoxo

Sheila said...

Good Morning! Sounds like you all had a great first night together, Did you sleep D??? or did you just lay there matching angel sleep?

Another busy day, but again well worth all of it, today is the day you become a "FOREVER FAMILY" Congrats again!!!


I'm with everyone else here, I love her already, I am counting down till you all get home and can'nt think or do anything else I have been thinking of all of you all day of am stalking your blog!!


Enjoy your day and looking forward to more pictures!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It's so great to see more families being formed. What a great first night and I hope it continues. Hope all of the paperwork goes smoothly.

Even knowing my family is complete with 2, I can't help but watch others form their families - and cry every time!

Jennifer g. 250

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Awesome ! She slept through the night.
Gosh Diane, she is so lovely.
You must be over the moon right now!
All that waiting is now just a memory ....
I'll be back tomorrow.
I love the pictures.
Thanks so much for allowing us to share in your journey. It really is a privledge to witness this.
Andrea

Just Us Girls said...

Awesome that she slept through the night.. great start!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures of your princess.

Have a great day...

Carrie

Angela said...

Hello!! me again!! Gad to hear everything is going well ~ we need more pics of Meaghan!
We are meeting with Genevieve in 16 1/2 hours to finally meet Ella!!
yahoo!!!
hugs,
Angela :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a firm believer in love at first site, otherwise, I woulnd't be so firmly attached to the computer and a semi-stalker on your blog! Love the pics, she is so perfect, and looks like she is so....comfortable, happy, peaceful, content...what is the right word??? whatever, she is where she is supposed to be...with her Mom and Dad! Can't wait till you get home, and your entire family will be together. Umm, can I be an honourary aunt or something? Rambling now, looking forward to more updates, Love Marilyn.