Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











12 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Oh Joe...look at you...one proud pappa. Love the pictures. What a great way to start my morning!

Sheila said...

Congrats to that proud dad! Looks like you may have to share the new flat screen!*LOL* Looking at those pics I'm sure you won't mind!! Good luck saying no Joe!*grin! It looks like you are a natural Mr FH at being a dad! She is such a doll!!

My fav is the thumb ones, she looks too cute and so do you Dad!!

Thanks so much for posting the pictures!

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Dianne;
I am home on a FLD as Jessica is in bed sick. She is so beautiful and you look so happy. Carly says hi too. Joe looks like a natural. Congratulations again Luv Nicki

Anonymous said...

Diane and Joe,

Congratulations to you both on your beautiful Meagan. We have been following your journey as we follow our friends the Sweeney's. The memories it brings back!!!

Enjoy every single moment. The babies change so fast and in so many ways.

Love the picture of Joe and Meagan lookin out the window of the bus.

Take care,

Kathy and Kevin Lee

PennyWolfe said...

I'm back again for one last peek before I get the girls up. I just can't get enough of you guys. What I wouldn't give to be there right now with you...well, aside from that whole 12 hour flight thing...but other than that I'd be there like nobody's business. Sounds like Ava is a Daddy's girl too. It's good that the girls have figured that out early. :) Off to start my day, I'll be snooping back often off of the iPod but it's just not the same. I like the BIG pictures!!

Congrats guys. I'm SO happy for you. And I got dibs on the first family portrait when you get home. I bet big brother will be smiling as big as can be!! Can't wait to see you all together!

Krista Dolan said...

You guys look so natural!
The pic of Joe and Meaghan with the thumbs! sooo cute!

I can't wait till your home!

Deb and Sean said...

Ohhh ... I can never get enough of Gotcha moments!
Your Meaghan is a sweetie. Sooooo happy to see another beautiful family formed!

Wendy said...

Seeing your pictures are bring back soo many wonderful memories...

Krista Dolan said...

OH MY GOD DIANNE!!

Krista Dolan said...

I just enlarged the photo of the foster mother and you and Joe and Meaghan....and your eyes say it all....Meaghan leaning on the foster mom and your eyes full of tears...what a moment....how emotional!
It looks like Meaghan was saying goodbye to her foster mom, still comfortable in your arms. knowing she belongs with you.
Your killing me here!
I have to go and dry my eyes, and the keyboard!

Anonymous said...

what a great day!! we have been there just about a month ago and wow is all i can say.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dianne and Joe!!
What a beautiful daughter!! We're so excited for you both,
Cheryl and Mike Morrison
(formerly of SJ, now in Moncton)