An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
The girls are here looking too, Isabelle said "awwww..she's cute, look at her eyebrows! there lifted up saying ohhhhh" Abigail says "she is so cute!" Lily is still sleeping...I'll let you know later what she says..
That is soo the foster mother.... Did she ever get that manicure??
Oh my God ,shes beautiful and doesn't look like she minds being away from her foster mom/ is that her in the picture.everybody at work its 0740 here has seen your angel princess
Well I can't say how happy I am,so I will just cry.....She is perfect and sooooooooooooo beutiful I hope the meeting of the foster mom was possitive,I am going to go you enjoy that precoius little one I am to emotional right now..Love to you all,Miranda XOXOXO
Oh My she is beautiful! I have sitting here looking at her , with out being able to type. I wish the tears would stop! As I tell our XZ HAPPY TEARS! Oh D & J she is truley just BEAUTIFUL and so so perfect!! Congrats to you both! Now please stop these tesrs. i don't want to short out my stairstepper!! I am sure I will be back afterwork the workoutto get another look!!
XZ wants to go NOW to see her!! She & I were looking earlier in bed with the laptop!
oH My your blessing is finally here and she is just beautiful! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!
Oh I'm back, and I just can't find the words! I am just so happy for you two!! She is so so so so CUTE!! She looks so gentle and loving! I bet there are lots of snuggles!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats .... Just got to work and jumped online. She is soooooo beautiful ... How many tears have you shed Mommy ?? Keep posting, we want every detail :)
Congratulations on one of the most memorable days in your lives!!! We are so happy for your new family...she is absoulutely beautiful...what a cutie!!! We have been taking peeks at your blog and are enjoying all the great photos and stories. We are thrilled for you guys what a miracle these little girls are enjoy the rest of your stay in China and take lots of pictures!!!
OMG, I have been at work an hour now and still looking at the pics, haven't done a thing, and I was late getting here cuz priority one was your blog! She is so beautiful, I can't say anything that everyone else hasn't already said. Just so happy for you guys. It's been a long wait. It's said good things come to those who wait, this is way better than good!!!! Talk soon. Love Marilyn.
Oh back for another stare or is this stalking!!*LOL* XZ just looked again and said Dianne looks so happy with her new daughter! Tears flowing again!! I hope you took some of the smaller clothes I gave you. What a darling!! Hope the 3 of you are enjoying getting to know each other and are getting lots of snuggling!!
I am sooooo happy for you!! She looks so content! I didn't get that experience with Jayme! lol Just seeing the Director and the painted walls in that room, has brought so many memories flooding back!!! Congratulations!!!! Cath
Oh my - those eyes! Good luck saying "no" to her! Meaghan, you might as well start with the big stuff - ask for a pony - how about your own big screen TV - go for it doll cause they'll never be able to say no to you!
J and D, she is so beautiful! I know you are over the moon. Enjoy every second of this time. Congratulations a million times.
Hey Dianne and Joe; She sure is sweet! You must be on cloud nine. Jessica and Carly can't wait for me to show them the pictures. Have a great time and enjoy your beautiful little girl. If you need anything just call. Love Nicki
Hurry and come home with her!!! You do realize the day you get home, EVERYONE ( knowing our family) will be passing her along for hours upon end!!! hahaha .. she will be mauled!!
She is PRECIOUS!!!
** PS... I had to get another teacher to let me get to the computer to keep checking if those pics were up today...i couldn't stand it...I told all my classes!!! I just wish I could have showed them the pics...so I told them I would print them off and bring them to show off tmr!!!
I have looked at these pictures so many times. Just can't get enough of her. She seems so content in your arms. Can't wait for more pictures and updates. Hope you all slept well...
CONGRATS!!! Baby M is so beautiful!!! I cant believe your in NANNING. I want to be in NANNING!!! And I hear your hotel is right besinde Walmart and Parksons?? How sweet!!! Seeing your pictures of Gotcha, brought back memories!! Did you get a picture of the Lottery Hotel? Dont forget to try and get one of the Notary Office....and hopefully a good one of the Lottery Hotel today if you can (both for me please).....cant wait to hear more!!! Enjoy EVERY moment in China....it goes by FAST!!!
OMG!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I snuck a quick peek at work, but couldn't wait to get home to see..... Briannah waived hi and blew kisses, she can't wait to meet her new friend.
Congratulations you guys, we couldn't be happier, you waited so long.
I can't even tell you how excited everyone was today to see Meaghan's beautiful face!! We were all huddled at the computer as soon as report was done checking for updates! She is beautiful, I can only imagine how overwhelming the excitement must be. Enjoy every minute! Loving the updates! Can't wait to see her in person! :)
OOOOHHHH My goodness Dianne & Joe, Meaghan is absolutely gorgeous and she is right where she belongs ~ in your arms!! I am so happy for you!!
Sorry that I am late posting my congrats...today has been an exciting day for us! we found out our file is translated and we are meeting with Genevieve tomorrow (Tuesday) at 330!! We'll keep you posted!! Keep those blog posts and pictures coming!!
Well Aunt Dianne And Joe I am so glad for you guys.It has been a long wiat for this little one and I am glad that you finally got her.The picture's of you guys is to cute for words.I will have to make a trip home to see the litle one in person.I can not wait to meet her.Well keep up with the pic's,ok.
31 comments:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
oh oh oh.............
I'm crying!!!!!!!!
How wonderful! She looks so sweet, and that's the foster mother isn't it??
Krista
The girls are here looking too,
Isabelle said "awwww..she's cute, look at her eyebrows! there lifted up saying ohhhhh"
Abigail says "she is so cute!"
Lily is still sleeping...I'll let you know later what she says..
That is soo the foster mother....
Did she ever get that manicure??
Meaghan looks soo tiny!! healthy and happy!!!!
Penny is going to freak, she went to take a shower!!!
I said wait!!!!! LOL. Congrats. I'm off to the big computer to get a good look.
Okay, I am BAWLING now. Look at her!! She is so beautiful and what a tiny one too!! Oh guys, I am SO FRIGGIN HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Love the P, D, L and L!!
Oh my God ,shes beautiful and doesn't look like she minds being away from her foster mom/ is that her in the picture.everybody at work its 0740 here has seen your angel princess
Lynn and the gang
Well I can't say how happy I am,so I will just cry.....She is perfect and sooooooooooooo beutiful I hope the meeting of the foster mom was possitive,I am going to go you enjoy that precoius little one I am to emotional right now..Love to you all,Miranda XOXOXO
Oh My she is beautiful! I have sitting here looking at her , with out being able to type. I wish the tears would stop! As I tell our XZ HAPPY TEARS! Oh D & J she is truley just BEAUTIFUL and so so perfect!!
Congrats to you both! Now please stop these tesrs. i don't want to short out my stairstepper!!
I am sure I will be back afterwork the workoutto get another look!!
XZ wants to go NOW to see her!! She & I were looking earlier in bed with the laptop!
oH My your blessing is finally here and she is just beautiful!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!
Congratulations!!!!! She's so sweet!! Can't wait to see more and hear about how your gotcha day went.
Oh I'm back, and I just can't find the words! I am just so happy for you two!! She is so so so so CUTE!! She looks so gentle and loving! I bet there are lots of snuggles!!
Ok off to workout!!
BEAUTIFUL!!
Love you guys!!!
Congrats, congrats, congrats ....
Just got to work and jumped online.
She is soooooo beautiful ...
How many tears have you shed Mommy ??
Keep posting, we want every detail :)
Andrea
( I'm back just for sec) ....
She is too cute ....so little and petite ....
She was sure worth the wait , wasn't she ???
Andrea
Congratulations on one of the most memorable days in your lives!!! We are so happy for your new family...she is absoulutely beautiful...what a cutie!!! We have been taking peeks at your blog and are enjoying all the great photos and stories. We are thrilled for you guys what a miracle these little girls are enjoy the rest of your stay in China and take lots of pictures!!!
Lisa (Grant & Olivia)too!
Group 241
LMG!!!!!!!!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Looks so happy and healthy too.
ohhhh and she is a peanut!
We are SO HAPPY for you both!!!! CONGRATS!
Carrie, Kayli and Mya
xoxo
I meant OMG!!!!!! not OML!
Thats what happens when u have tears in your eyes! and I had to take another peek too:)
xoxox
Carrie
All I can say is oh my god she is so cute and she fits in perfectly with you guys.
Can't wait for you to bring her home.
Love
Rose
Congratulations....She is absolutely beautiful....and looks like she has taken a "shining" to you.....
Penny will NEVER leave the blog now...lol
CONGRATULATIONS again.....
Janice
OMG, I have been at work an hour now and still looking at the pics, haven't done a thing, and I was late getting here cuz priority one was your blog! She is so beautiful, I can't say anything that everyone else hasn't already said. Just so happy for you guys. It's been a long wait. It's said good things come to those who wait, this is way better than good!!!! Talk soon. Love Marilyn.
Oh back for another stare or is this stalking!!*LOL* XZ just looked again and said Dianne looks so happy with her new daughter! Tears flowing again!!
I hope you took some of the smaller clothes I gave you.
What a darling!!
Hope the 3 of you are enjoying getting to know each other and are getting lots of snuggling!!
She's gorgeous! Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you.
I am sooooo happy for you!! She looks so content! I didn't get that experience with Jayme! lol Just seeing the Director and the painted walls in that room, has brought so many memories flooding back!!!
Congratulations!!!!
Cath
Oh my - those eyes! Good luck saying "no" to her! Meaghan, you might as well start with the big stuff - ask for a pony - how about your own big screen TV - go for it doll cause they'll never be able to say no to you!
J and D, she is so beautiful! I know you are over the moon. Enjoy every second of this time. Congratulations a million times.
Nancy
Hey Dianne and Joe;
She sure is sweet! You must be on cloud nine. Jessica and Carly can't wait for me to show them the pictures. Have a great time and enjoy your beautiful little girl. If you need anything just call. Love Nicki
I LOVE MEAGHAN!!!!
Hurry and come home with her!!!
You do realize the day you get home, EVERYONE ( knowing our family) will be passing her along for hours upon end!!! hahaha .. she will be mauled!!
She is PRECIOUS!!!
** PS... I had to get another teacher to let me get to the computer to keep checking if those pics were up today...i couldn't stand it...I told all my classes!!! I just wish I could have showed them the pics...so I told them I would print them off and bring them to show off tmr!!!
Give Meag a BIG kiss & hug from cousin Naney! ♥
I have looked at these pictures so many times. Just can't get enough of her.
She seems so content in your arms.
Can't wait for more pictures and updates.
Hope you all slept well...
Love
Rose
CONGRATS!!! Baby M is so beautiful!!! I cant believe your in NANNING. I want to be in NANNING!!! And I hear your hotel is right besinde Walmart and Parksons?? How sweet!!!
Seeing your pictures of Gotcha, brought back memories!! Did you get a picture of the Lottery Hotel? Dont forget to try and get one of the Notary Office....and hopefully a good one of the Lottery Hotel today if you can (both for me please).....cant wait to hear more!!! Enjoy EVERY moment in China....it goes by FAST!!!
OMG!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!! I snuck a quick peek at work, but couldn't wait to get home to see..... Briannah waived hi and blew kisses, she can't wait to meet her new friend.
Congratulations you guys, we couldn't be happier, you waited so long.
Karen, Darrel and Briannah
A MILLION congrats. I am SO happy for you and your family :0)
Hi Dianne and Joe!
I can't even tell you how excited everyone was today to see Meaghan's beautiful face!! We were all huddled at the computer as soon as report was done checking for updates! She is beautiful, I can only imagine how overwhelming the excitement must be. Enjoy every minute! Loving the updates! Can't wait to see her in person! :)
OOOOHHHH My goodness Dianne & Joe, Meaghan is absolutely gorgeous and she is right where she belongs ~ in your arms!! I am so happy for you!!
Sorry that I am late posting my congrats...today has been an exciting day for us! we found out our file is translated and we are meeting with Genevieve tomorrow (Tuesday) at 330!! We'll keep you posted!! Keep those blog posts and pictures coming!!
So happy for you :)
hugs!!!
Angela :)
Well Aunt Dianne And Joe I am so glad for you guys.It has been a long wiat for this little one and I am glad that you finally got her.The picture's of you guys is to cute for words.I will have to make a trip home to see the litle one in person.I can not wait to meet her.Well keep up with the pic's,ok.
Love You Alot
Mandy
Post a Comment