An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
So glad it's finally official. You guys all look so content it's just great. She is soooooo cute. I love the one with her and Joe where she has that little hat on it's too cute.
Thanks for the pics...they are a perfect birthday gift!!!
♡
~~~I just can't wait til u 3 get home!! i am gonna go buy a new memory stick just for pics of the beautiful princess~~~
Gui & I think she is gorgeous! She looks so innocent and comfortable...the only thing is...she truely does not understand how lucky she is to be part of your family (well i guess OUR family)
Dianne We have been watching anxiously every day.She sure is cute.She seems to have taken to you and Joe well.Sounds like you are enjoying your trip.Can't wait to see her and hear all about your time in China. All our love gals in the ER
21 comments:
Oh...I love a baby right out of a bath. Too cute. Looks like she's settling in with Mommy too!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!
*hugs*
Love the picture! Momma looks content and so does baby!! There's nothing like a after bath snuggle!
Love ya!
Happy coming home and happy happy times with your baby!!
LOVE all the great photos...thanks for sharing.
Ohhhhhh snuggle time, those are always the best!!!
Mommy and daughter look to be quite content. I am SO happy for you guys.
Carrie
So glad it's finally official. You guys all look so content it's just great.
She is soooooo cute. I love the one with her and Joe where she has that little hat on it's too cute.
Love
Rose
So sweet! Marilyn.
You all look very happy! Congrats.
Gotta love bath time!!
She is soo darn cute!!
I love the pics. I haven't had a chance to check all day. She looks so content!
She truly is a beauty !
Andrea
Dennis says to tell Joe that he looks quite content with his thumb in his mouth...lol
Rose
Glad to hear all is going well guys! Remember...the sadness is GOOD right now; be patient with her...her little world has been turned upside down.
You both look right at home with her in the pictures!!!
Donna
What a sweetie.
Thanks for the pics...they are a perfect birthday gift!!!
♡
~~~I just can't wait til u 3 get home!! i am gonna go buy a new memory stick just for pics of the beautiful princess~~~
Gui & I think she is gorgeous! She looks so innocent and comfortable...the only thing is...she truely does not understand how lucky she is to be part of your family (well i guess OUR family)
:)
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
Aren't you awake yet? We're all waiting for new info...new pictures. Krista, I'm right aren't I...you're refreshing as often as I am!! :)
And I'm tired...going to be early...so don't make me wait too long. LOL!
Take care...you know we're thinking of you! (I'll just go and look at all the pictures again, that will keep me busy for a few minutes!!)
Meaghan is stunning! I am so very happy for all of you.
Just checking in for my Mahoney fix! Hope you all had a great night and all managed some sleep.
HUGS for you all!!
We are off on another adventure tommorrow, wish the M girls were ready to come with us!! Soon!!!
Love ya!
So, are you up yet?? Marilyn...
Hope you are sleeping in or Joe is bringing the girls breakfast in bed!!
Ok ...I'm having picture "withdrawl" symptoms here .....lol
How's that sweet girl today ?
Andrea
Dianne
We have been watching anxiously every day.She sure is cute.She seems to have taken to you and Joe well.Sounds like you are enjoying your trip.Can't wait to see her and hear all about your time in China.
All our love
gals in the ER
Post a Comment