Monday, March 10, 2008

It's 2:00 PM - half hour to go!





9 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

5:02 just checking in. :)

Gail said...

OMG!! I can just feel all the excitement!!
I'm filling up with tears just reading your posts!!
I will be thinking of you all today.
Enjoy the day!!

PennyWolfe said...

Happy Meaghan Day. Looks like up up for the day now so I'll be hitting refresh often. :)

I know some where out there, you are holding your little one right now.

mylas mom said...

Hey Guys...Happy Meaghan Day!!!
I can so vividly remember how exciting gotcha day was and I know you are having a blast...enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that by now you have been holding Meaghan in your arms.
So excited for you. Will keep checking this on a regular basis.

Love you guys
Rose

Anonymous said...

WHIPPPPEEEEEE! You've got Meaghan in your arms right now!!! ☺

buttttttttttt we are awaiting SO VERY patiently to see the pics!!! ☹

HAVE fun and PLEASE aunt DI do not drown the beautiful kid with tears!!! haha kidding!

❤Janey

SComo said...

Dianne, the first thing I said when I woke up this morning, it's 7am, was, Dianne's a mom again! You and joe must have Miss Meaghan in your arms by now. Phil and I send you, and Joe our best wishes and prayers.
Love, Sarah and Phil
XOXOXOX

Hurry up and post some pictures!!

PennyWolfe said...

Okay, 7:15...I'm off to take my shower before the girls get up. Don't post anything until I'm back!! I don't want to miss a thing! LOL!!!

Krista Dolan said...

It's 7:15am, Getting the kids ready for school!
I'll be refreshing the blog every few seconds!!!!!

krista