An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Sunday, March 16, 2008
The Great Wall of China...
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So glad that you were able to see the great wall. I'm sure it was quite the experience. Everytime I see a picture of Meaghan she seems to be getting cutier and cutier (if that's possible) Can't wait until Friday to meet her in person.
Well you guys are sure having a trip of a lifetime.What stories you'll be able to share with princess. WE are all so fortunate to be sharing this special time with you. Can't wait to get you all home safely.
Love the picture esp of dad and Meaghan! Too cute! XZ and I both were so excited to see the wall, she kept shouting look mom its the Great Wall, its China!!
7 comments:
So glad that you were able to see the great wall. I'm sure it was quite the experience.
Everytime I see a picture of Meaghan she seems to be getting cutier and cutier (if that's possible)
Can't wait until Friday to meet her in person.
Love
Rose
Well you guys are sure having a trip of a lifetime.What stories you'll be able to share with princess. WE are all so fortunate to be sharing this special time with you. Can't wait to get you all home safely.
Love Aunt Darlene xoxoxoxo
Great pics, she is such a doll!
Carrie
Awww..she is adorable i cant wait to see her on fridayy..:)
it looks like you guys are haveing a great time
Love Jess..<3
xoxo
Awww..she is adorable i cant wait to see her on fridayy..:)
it looks like you guys are haveing a great time
Love Jess..<3
xoxo
Love the picture esp of dad and Meaghan! Too cute! XZ and I both were so excited to see the wall, she kept shouting look mom its the Great Wall, its China!!
I LOVE this pink and white outfit. Do you have any pictures of the whole thing? You sure have a cutie pie!
Post a Comment