Hi guys;
We just returned from our Hutong tour....it was fabulous,what a great morning,this am was quite chilly,however miss Meaghan enjoyed it,she was nicely bundled and she is such a happy traveller.She just enjoys quietly taking everthing in,as long as she has a dry bum,full belly and alotted nap times she is very content.Joe and the princess are now sound asleep,after nap we will get ready to venture out again(don't tell Joe yet ........but I'd like to hit the pearl market again) a dozen or so of us went last evening and had a blast...............now all that barttering is my kind of shopping....I guess a few of our group members now refer to me as????? i don't know????? some kind of hard a.. or some thing like that????????? hehe!!
We were supposed to do the forbidden City and Tianneman Square today after lunch......however a few whinners decided they were cold and tired(whimps),so we will cover those places in the morning...........then more shopping in the afternoon...............oh ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well i must scoot and check out whats happening in our afternoon gathering spot...........the hallway....lol!!!
Joe will post photos in a bit............enjoy!!!
big Hugs from Beijing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Did you go to the school too? Glad to hear you enjoyed the hutong tour. Joe and MJ do the daily daddy daughter bonding just like David and Lisa did. Happy shopping!!
Dianne;
Carly and I say hello and we were looking forward to new photos of your girl. You couldn't look any happier. Hey do they have any FRENCH VANILLA coffe in China? The shopping sounds amazing. See you later. The Hamburg's
I bet they are loving your bargaining skills!!
I told you that China would never be the same after your visit!! LOL
Glad your having a good time and little miss peanut sounds precious!
Krista
I remember loving the Hutong Tour...so glad u enjoyed it too.
Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Carrie
Those poor vendors, I told you to go easy on them!*LOL* Thanks so much for the update and the great pictures.
Hugs to you all!
Sounds like you are giving a Penny a run for her money...she was OUR bartering queen when we went to get Lucy and Lili....
I swear her and my hubby bought almost ANYTHING just to see what they could get it for....I have a trunk full of "stuff" to prove it...
Enjoy the rest of your trip...
Janice
I love the updates! You crack me up. Meaghan is just beautiful...soooo sweet!
Hugs!
Post a Comment