




All we can say is so far so good,what a little angel we have been blessed with,so far she is eating well, sleeping well and seems to be adjusting perfectly...we keep waiting for the bomb to drop..lol!! She is just settling in so well,she loves all her extended family and is quite the entertainer,she takes everything in stride.She loves her Doggie and kitty and they seem to love her as well.She has been asleep by 9pm each night and awakes around 6:30 for a diaper change and half a bottle then curls up(in her crib that she truly seems to love)for another sleep until around 8am....then the happy babbling and grins begin once again for the day,she is a very content and easily entertained baby,she has cereal for bkfst.then plays with the cat,dog and daddy and mommy along with her toys in between a couple hour naps in the morning and again late afternoon.Well she is asleep right now so i must go and get things ready for our first Easter dinner and nanny Mahoney's in a few hours............here a few photos for you guys to enjoy.HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
24 comments:
Love the update. Look at all the cute, happy pictures. No doubt Miss Meaghan loves her crib and her new bedroom. I'd love a room like that too! Glad all is going well and everyone is settling in! Keep the updates coming!!!!!
Congratulations! Meaghan is so beautiful. We enjoyed following you journey. Best wishes as you start your new journey together as a family!
The Clows from PEI
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely gorgeous!!! You must be beside yourselves with joy and excitement!!!
The Joneses
Love the Easter dress and bonnet!
Glad to hear all is well!
Have fun at Nanny M's, bet you get LOTS of Choc!!
Thanks for thr update
The B's
Happy Easter Mahoneys!!!
So happy that all is well ~ Meaghan is right where she belongs ~ at home with you! What a cutie!!
Angela & Bryan :)
Glad Miss M is settling in well. Casper looks so happy to have his little sis finally home.
Welcome Home!!! Meaghan is so gorgeous and all the smiles what a happy girl. Wishing you all the best as you begin the next adventure as a family. Thanks for sharing your journey I really enjoyed following along...it brought back lots of memories of when we went to get Olivia last year.
Lisa
Group 241
Happy Easter Happy Mahoney Family...I swear Casper is actually smiling in the photos, and Stanley is laid back taking it all in! I don't think Meaghan could look happier...If I hadn't seen it all in pictures, I would think you have all been home for months...So happy for all of you, Marilyn.
Happy Easter Diane. Alyana and I are just sitting here looking at the pictures.
She looks so happy !
It was worth the wait, wasn't it?
Andrea
Great pictures!!!!! Everyone is looking quite happy...so glad to hear everyone is adjusting well. You can tell by the photos.
HUGS
Carrie
I want to say thank you for allowing us to share in this special time.
Meaghan is so sweet and loveable, can't wait to come visit again.
Happy Easter
From The Boudreaus
So happy everything is falling into place!
She looks very happy and content in her home.
Thanks so much for sharing. I hope our transition will go just as smoothly! : )
Your fur babies are beautiful.
Love the way kitty is looking at Meaghan as if to say "where did you come from?"
Your doggie reminds me of a dog I had (Mandi) right down to the white diamond shape on her head.
The only difference is my Mandi had a white chest.
Brings back memories of a very sweet doggie.
Happy Easter Mahoney's!! We too are doinbg well and Sophia is EATING up a storm...Imagine!! I will try and catch up later this week and just want to say that it was GREAT to share this experience of a lifetime with two, well three now, wonderful people as the Mahoney's!!!
The Sweeney's
Congratulations Guys!!!
Meaghan is soooo sweet and she looks so happy in her new home! Best Wishes to you all,
Cheryl and Mike Morrison
Moncton, N.B.
Meaghan is such a lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents and family and you are just as lucky to have her as your sweet baby girl! You are a wonderful family and we are so happy to see you home!
Congratulations!
The White's
Enjoy your time with Miss Meaghan! Don't want to scare you, but THEY GROW UP SOOOOOO FAST!!!! LOL
She's just adorable!!!
Congratulations!
Cath
Congratulations on your beautiful daughter. So happy to hear all is going well now that you are at home and settling in to life....
Glad to hear you are all settling in so well. Meaghan is such a little sweetie. I love seeing all the pictures.
Blessings & best wishes to you and your new family!
Smiles! :o)
Nikki
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Miss Meaghan!!! i will be showing her off to all my kiddos @ school tmr!!! I will be back up this week....now that i am living back home!
Comgrats Mommy & Daddy! You guys are AWESOME with her!!!
xoxo
Janey
I'm back! I just love that smile! I love how put the highchair picture off to the left there. What a way to get welcomed to the blog.
Time for a new update though. We want details. And more pictures of course. Don't worry, your personal photographer will visit in the near future to capture some for you!
WELCOME HOME MEAGHAN!!! Thanks so much for allowing us to follow along. Loved the Nanning pictures...brought back many memories of 7 months ago for me!!
Cant wait to hear more about your journey in the coming days. Hope everyone is adjusting and getting over the jetlag!!
Glad you guys got home safe and sound. Sorry we didn't get to say a proper goodbye at the T.O. airport. Meaghan looks soo happy in her new home. Talk to you later.
(((hugs)))
Lisa
Oh Dianne
She looks like she has been part of your family forever.Everyone looks like they are settling in well.I loved Josh's tee shirt at the airport! Call and let us work gals know when you are ready for some company, we can't wait to meet her.
Lynn T
Wonderful! I've been thinking about you and wondering how things went. She is precious!
Post a Comment