Well we are having a relaxing few hours awaiting the Princess to wake again,she is a fantastic sleeper(not a morning person...just like her Momma...yippppeeeee!!).She goes to sleep around 8:30 or 9pm and sleeps right straight through(every night)ntil aroung 9am.....when she wakes she like to look aroung smile suck her thumb(oh boy does she love her thumbs)then grin and snuggle into her pillow again,she usally does this over and over for at least a half hour before she is ready to be picked up....toooo cute for words.yesterday am there were the two of us the three Repluskis and Chia all pearing down at her and she was loving it.we will not get into our room and settled in Beijing before ????????10ish(hopefully not later)this evening then we will have to get up early in the morning for the GREAT WALLL(the ONLY)clitch to our itenerary......not sure how our royal hiness will handle that one?????? We as a group asked if maybe the Great wall could be scheduled on another day,however we all realize that this whole journey took quite some time to plan and arrange,so we are sure we will all survive tomorrow,ecspecially since we are all so pumped to climb the wall.
We had to skip the cultural museum this am as the,it was a rush to pack our check in bags for the 10am pick up then the princess wanted another bottle and she was sleeping again by 10:50(after downing a huge helping of congee followed by a bottle of formula and rice cereal.....she loves to pack it away...lol!!)she is still sleeping,however beginning to stir...it is now 12:30.so i must get going and get ready for lunch.By the way this hotel is wonderful,the rooms are very large,clean and for sure a five star,the food is plentiful and all taste great(bed is a little harder than the ones in Beijing),we have huge windows over looking the city on two of our four walls...very nice...beautiful at night.
talk soon,probably won't be able to update again until tomorrow after the great wall tour.....sorry.
love ya all and the comments and e-mails are great.
p.s.Bryan and Angela we are absolutly thrilled for you guys,miss Ella is BEAUTIFUL and looks very healthy,CONGRATULATIONS and all our love.
Joe,Dianne and Meaghan
xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
It all sounds so wonderful. I am so happy for you guys. It is very early here. Lisa has a fever and upset tummy. I've been up since five. At least I knew once I got her settled I could make my coffee and enjoy your blog. One week and you all will be home. Yay!!
Hope you enjoyed the wall. Can't wait for pictures!
...meant to say "hope you enjoy the wall" I do believe you are flying now. Oh this time difference can mess with your head!! Hope it was a good flight.
Thanks for keeping us updated! Get more pics up....i can't get enough of her!
Janey
xo
Hi Diane and Joe, we are so very happy for you guys. The little one is beautiful !!! She sounds like she's a little angel. You both must be so excited !! CONGRATULATIONS !!! LOVE, Tony, Elinor, Justin and Brody. xoxo
Dianne, i just wanted to tell you I have been enjoying your trip and Meaghan is absalutly adorable.....
You are an inspiration....
Susan
SOOOOO exciting to follow your journey Dianne and family !!! I have not posted lots of comments but follow EVERY DAY and LOVE to see updates !
Your little darling is soooo beautiful ! I truly hope that we can all get together one day and let our girls play together !
Enjoy the rest of your trip and I can't wait to read more !
Lisa
Ah yes...don't be fooled by the sleep just yet guys! *grin* Remember, they all sleep well in China...it's once they go to their new homes that the real test begins. Here's hoping she continues to keep sleeping for you!!
Enjoy the Wall - it's just amazing.
I'm sitting here with a big smile, just enjoying reading and re-reading your posts. Hope you enjoyed the Great Wall, can't wait for the pics! Can't seem to get enough...
Hi Diane,
Have a wonderful time on the Wall. It's amazing ! Can't wait to see the pictures.
1`week and counting. It moves too fast, doesn't it ?
Aly and her China sisters got together today and of course, your name came up. I think Meaghan might just have a few Fredericton "sisters" waiting to meet her at the airport on Friday.
Enjoy this last week and happy, happy, happy shopping ....
Andrea
Hi guys,
Meaghan is absolutely gorgeous!! I love her eyes and beautiful smile!!
You should have warned me how absolutely CRAZY referral week was...maybe you did!! But it is so much fun and so exciting!! We are still on cloud nine!!
I hope you are taking lots of notes for me ~ I need any advice you can give!!
Have fun at the Great Wall ~ take it all in!
hugs and love from NB
Angela & Bryan
xox
Hi all, just got home from SEADOGS game, big win , hit our 2nd deer in 6 days poor car, lots of damage, no one hurt,. Looks like you are having a great trip, take care of Meaghan & travel safe.
Uncle Doug
Good day guys, it is early in the am but I am to worked up to go to sleep because as you know now what good luck we have had with lovely deer in the last 6 days I am not able to go to sleep because I think I am still in shock a little bit.You are probally climbing the great wall as I am sending this.Hope little princess can withstand such a journey. Well bye for now. Love Aunt Darlene xoxo
Hope you all enjoyed the wall, it is amazing to see it and to be on it!!Hope we see lots of pictures of your adventure!!
Only 6 more days!
*HUGS*
Diane she is beautiful can't wait to meet her in person i am really happy for you guy's i know it has been a long time coming but looking at her it certainly was well worth it.
Yes, it will be interesting to see if she sleeps that well when she ge
ts home... Or you will be joining the rest of us in the middle of the night. :)
Post a Comment