
Well only 5 days left...here is our count day gift.........isn't it adorable????
Glad we are getting all this nasty weather out of the way before Thursday!!!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
7 comments:
I am glad to see Casper is getting in a few last photos before Miss M arrives... :) BTW I was very excited to find that ladybug frame in Beijing, I knew it would make a cute countdown gift....
OK, I am LOVIN the "puppy" in the pics!
Hope you have a wonderful trip. My husband, five year old daughter and I traveled to Guangxi in July to get our daughter Maya. If you want a little peek of a few things you might see, you can check out my travel blog here: www.tochinaformaya.blogspot.com. Good luck!
Hey Dianne and Joe!! Can't wait until we see you in Toronto!!! Oh I'm gotta run to bed now so that we can tick it off the calendar next.
Love ya
Are you all packed????? This is soooo exciting. It's going to be the best time of your life!
Holy .....aren't you excited ???
This time next week you have your daughter :)
Oh Casper...you have no idea what is going to happen, do you? I'm sure you'll be a great big "brother"!!
Look what Andrea wrote...this time, next week, you'll be getting ready to meet Meaghan. Can you believe it?!? So exciting!!
Post a Comment