Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hi guys!!!!!!!

Hey guys blogger and our webmail are both acting up today sooooo we have been unable to view our comments and having trouble loading photos....still unable to down load videos so those will have to wait until we are home........we are going to try again now to send photos....sorry!!!

Oh Sheila are you able to go to old navy and pick up pencil leg jeans size 6-12 months,a couple of pair(you know which ones) or even 9month jeans as long as they have ajustable waist bands.....the cool,funky ones size 9 months that you loaned me are great in length however they are not ajustable waist so they could wrap around her twice.I wouldn't go out at this point and by a complete size 9 month wardrobe for her however it would be nice to have more than one pair(all we have now)of cute paints for now,we are sure with the way she has been chowing down we should be able to fatten her up in no time.....lol!!!

Hugs to all

4 comments:

V and M said...

Hopefully you can read this message. Any chance your flight is coming through Toronto this week. CB just posted the flight info but it only gave your final arrival time. Since Friday is a holiday, I'd love to come by the Toronto airport to say hi with our wee one.

PennyWolfe said...

They will arrive in T.O. with the rest of the families and be staying over night.

Krista Dolan said...

Shelia.... Can you be my personal shopper too!! LOL
It's funny Dianne, I did the same thing from China, except mine was a grocery list! LOL
Sweet pics!
Krista

Sheila said...

Consider it done. XZ and I will be shopping on Thurs. Also pulled out some of XZ 9 mths as well.You know the B girls LOVE to shop!!!
Hey Krista, I now have an idea for a new job for this stay at home mom!!*LOL* I don't work cheap!!!*grin*


Love the shades Miss Megahan!!
Can't wait till Friday!