Saturday, March 8, 2008

HOTPOT/SQUATTY POTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We cannot view our blog however we certainly are able to view all your comments(thanks Penny)and love them all.We just returned from having hot pot(loved it)then went to a little shop to pick up water.It is beautiful walking the street,all the trees up and down the street all all lite up with clear mini lights,it is just like having Christmas in March....and just think tomorrow afternoon we fly into guangxi(we will stay in Nanning)and tomorrow evening will be like Christmas..........as on Monday at 1pm we will receive one of the most precious presents ever,what an emotional ride this is!!!!!!!!Well I'm going to cut this short as we have a wake up call for 7am,hope all is well back home and we will chat again tomorrow. Oh one more think will at the restarunt this evening I went in to use the washroom.............WELL lets just say that after doing the squat(very well I must add)I went to flush the toilet and some shower head came out of NO WHERE and wellllll a got a bit wet......hehehe..........it was worth the laugh...lol!!!!

11 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Thanks for the laugh...David and I are both busting a gut here!!!! Good night my friend. Sleep well!!

Sheila said...

First I laughed as I read and than I cried as I looked at your pictures. Wow you are finally there!

Hope you get some sleep, but hey it is over rated!!

I know have your blog as my home page!!

Take Care

Just Us Girls said...

OMG! Your too funny Dianne! Thanks for the laugh...

Now going to look at the pics.

Have an awesome sleep.
Care

Darrel and Karen said...

Oh we should have warned them you were coming ... :) We are so excited you are finally there.

You are braver than I, I managed to avoid those things for the entire two weeks.

Hope you get some sleep, it may be the last you get for a while!!

Anonymous said...

Leave it up to you to get people laughing. You always have a way with words (sometimes too many but oh well...lol).
Can't believe you guys are so close to getting your precious one.
Can't wait until you get back so that we can meet her.

Love
Rose

Anonymous said...

Oh!the only thing missing in your story about the toillet is me in the next slall doing the same damn thing.So glad you are there safe and thanks for the pics it is great to share in your fantastic journey.Can't wait for your next update.Talk to you guy's soon.Miranda

Anonymous said...

Reading this and I am missing China. You guys have some of the most incredible 36 hours coming up.

Look forward to seeing Meghan on Monday.

Jen (of Scott, Jen and Kate)

Donna Paonessa said...

Hi Dianne!!! YAY, you made it!!

Leave it to you to find a shower head in the washroom. *grin*

Our friends (the Ottman's) are in China right now too..they're adopting their 3rd child, a son, through the SN program. I believe they'll be hooking up with your group soon??

Hang in there guys - your world is about to be rocked in the best way!!

Donna

PennyWolfe said...

Me again...you awake yet? Did you remember to pass on that information to the family going to CQ? I'm so excited to be able to pass that along!

I am willing the weekend away. I absolutely cannot wait for Meaghan day!

You're in our thoughts often!!

SComo said...

Oh Dianne, I've been following your journey for the past 24 hours, I have butterflies for you and Joe... I'm crying and laughing all at the same time!!

Love, Sarah

Krista Dolan said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm busting a gut here!!!

I'm with Karen, I managed to AVOID the squatty potty for the entire 2 weeks!

I'm so excited!

Krista