Saturday, March 8, 2008

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!

Well good morning we had a good sleep,well awake at 01:30/03:00 and again at 04:40 soooooo not bad at all.The room is clean and very cozy,we thought the bed was very comfortable.

Joe is out of the shower so I must scoot and do the same,the sooner we get this show on the go the sooner tomorrow will come......WE ARE FLYING TO NANNING AT 1pm......YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Good Morning!! I hope today goes by super speedy for you!! Enjoy your travels! I can't wait to here about Nanning!!

Darrel and Karen said...

Gooooood Morning... Just think, by the end of today you will be in the same province as Meaghan... sooooo close!!! Only 1 more day... YEAH!!!

C's Mom said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on your adventures....that shower head would have freaked me out ;0)

Not much longer now...

Sheila said...

Well one more day and than life as you know it is just about to change! It is truly amazing!!!! MORE DAY )NE MORE DAY AND Meaghan is in your arms FOREVER!!!!!

Clarence has been reading about Nanning , it is beautiful there. Can't wait to see your pictures and hear all the DETAILS!!!!

Off to have a snack. Just got princess to bed. We were visiting Nan and Papa(Nan's Bday), so it was late and of course she was full of it!!! She loves a party!!

Take Care
Sheila

Wendy said...

I hope the times flies by now... It's getting sooo close