An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Those sure look like comfy seats - what was that, First Class? Not a bad way to fly, eh?
Glad you are there safe and sound. Hope dinner was good and that you can sleep well. I miss you already. My phone is not ringing (Tom is out of town too).
Love the pictures. Keep them coming. Take care and rest up!!
4 comments:
Those sure look like comfy seats - what was that, First Class? Not a bad way to fly, eh?
Glad you are there safe and sound. Hope dinner was good and that you can sleep well. I miss you already. My phone is not ringing (Tom is out of town too).
Love the pictures. Keep them coming. Take care and rest up!!
Miss Honey
Happy Valentine's and I love you!
Love the pictures! Sure brings back wonderful memories.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Care
Are you drinking a martini???
Everyone else is sound asleep, and there you are...partying!! LMAO
Great pictures...keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment