Monday, March 3, 2008

TIME IS FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO........YEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!HERE IS THE ADORABLE GIFT OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!



9 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Tick Tock...I hear it flying by!! Very cute clock!!

Sheila said...

Go ro bed so you can strike this sleep off too!!!Love the lady bug!!

Jamie and Angela said...

This countdown is so much fun! I can't believe you're almost there!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have loved following this blog...Too cute!!!

Love the countdown

Gail said...

Like I told Lisa..
I'm following close by and getting my tissues ready for that special miraculous day!!
This count down is giving me butterflies I can only imagine what its doing to you!!

V and M said...

Are you sleeping???? Are you on cloud nine???? So exciting!

Just Us Girls said...

YAHOO!!! 3 more days!!!

I LOVE the ladybug clock.

Your almost there. wow!
Carrie

Mammarazzi Madness said...

I'm so excited for you ....
When do you fly back in ? I think Krista said Good Friday.
Is that right ?
I can't wait to see the Gotcha DAy pics ....
A