An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
What great pictures! I loved seeing her smiling. I think it's so neat that although you're in Nanning just like we were, you're seeing so many different things than we did. I want to go back!!
I'm on the big computer now, zooming in tight on all those pictures! She looks pretty content and comfortable with you guys. I hope she is settling in well. She seems pretty happy in the snuggli! And look at those little teeth in her smile!! Too cute.
Miss you guys. We got some snow, not a lot, still depressing none the less as my yard was snow free. One week and one day and you'll be home. Can't wait!!!
Ok this has been an emotional journey so far following this blog,but the pics today (her smiling and snuggled in your chest)are ripping my heart out. I can see that she is getting attatched.Thank god. Waiting for the day to get her home & love her lots & lots & lots Love Aunt Darlene xoxoxoxo
Love the pic's! The one with the older lady with the child strapped to her back...just a makeshift baby carrier and here we go and spend tons and tons of money on these things!
14 comments:
Oh so many favourite pictures! Sucking her thumb and snuggling with Mom. Hanging with the locals. They are all awesome. Look like a great experience.
Great pictures. Love to see her smiling and showing off her teeth.
Love
Rose
What great pictures! I loved seeing her smiling. I think it's so neat that although you're in Nanning just like we were, you're seeing so many different things than we did. I want to go back!!
Once again, really terrific pictures ....
She is starting to blossom with smiles ....
( must be from all those kisses, huh ?)
Andrea
Love the pictures!!Mamma sure looks great and Megahan looks like she is enjoying the ride with her momma!
I'm on the big computer now, zooming in tight on all those pictures! She looks pretty content and comfortable with you guys. I hope she is settling in well. She seems pretty happy in the snuggli! And look at those little teeth in her smile!! Too cute.
Miss you guys. We got some snow, not a lot, still depressing none the less as my yard was snow free. One week and one day and you'll be home. Can't wait!!!
*hugs*
Yay! A smile, and look at those little teeth, boy, she sure can pull the heartstrings can't she...Love these pics!
Love the pic with her beautiful smile!!!! and of course the one of her sucking her thumb and snuggling into Mama..
Looks like she is content. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures.
Carrie
Ok this has been an emotional journey so far following this blog,but the pics today (her smiling and snuggled in your chest)are ripping my heart out. I can see that she is getting attatched.Thank god. Waiting for the day to get her home & love her lots & lots & lots
Love Aunt Darlene
xoxoxoxo
Every time I see your pictures they simply take my breath away.
SOOOOO awesome to see her beautiful smile!! You guys all look great together, so happy! Lovin' all the updates!
Love the pic's! The one with the older lady with the child strapped to her back...just a makeshift baby carrier and here we go and spend tons and tons of money on these things!
Enjoy the final leg of your journey!!
What beautiful photos. You guys look like you are having a great time. And you love for Miss M just shines right through!
Oh that's right, you went to Nanning...so did we. Love seeing pics to Guangxi!
Post a Comment