Here we are at with our bellies full of food and liquor. Though we'd better post to let you know we have at least arrived in Toronto. This may be our last post until we arrive in Beijing. Our flight leaves at 10:40 AM. It will be an early wake-up call as we have to be at the terminal three hours earlier. We are very exited and Dianne is starting to get pretty emotional, so I'm going to shutdown the computer before it gets short-circuited by her tears!
Here we are at the Saint John airport waiting for the first flight that will take us to our little girl!

Barb in her Pjs at 2:00 PM. Mike's still sleeping. (But not for long..hehehe)

The gang out for a meal and some cold ones at the hotel in Toronto.

Barb and I getting ready to post this post for you die hard Meaghan fans!
10 comments:
Glad you made it to Toronto with no problems. I would tell you guys to get some sleep as you will have big, exciting days ahead. But I know that sleep will probably not come easy tonight.
Can't wait to meet Meaghan so that we can love & spoil her.
Good luck
Auntie Rose
The journey has begun... get some sleep, you have a couple of long weeks ahead of you.
Godspeed to you both!! Can't wait to see little Meaghan!
I'm getting emotional just reading this!! Yay!!! Looks like a good time already. I guess reality is really sinking in now, eh? I can't wait to see the pictures in Beijing!!!!!
Wishing you safe and speedy travels!
Great Pictures!!
I can feel the excitement!!
Following you every step of the way.
Safe Travels
Glad to see you all in TO! It was a very emotional morning for the B girls after leaving you at teh airport!! Can't wait to see your first post in China! Travel safe and I miss you already! It was a lonely trip back from the city tonight without our chats! Hope you remembered not to eat Meghan and Lacey's cookie!!!*LOL*
Love you guys!
SOOOO excited to be following your journey to china !!!
Can't wait to see pictures of Meaghan in your arms !!!!
Lisa
How exciting! YAY! I am with Penny, emotional already..just wait until we all see you holding Meaghan for the first time!!
Safe travels.
Great pics, what a wonderful group you are with!
Carrie
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited!!!!!
I'll be checking in daily!!!
Krista
PS: Keep up the good work Penny!
Post a Comment