Hi guys,well this am we were up,dressed,bathed,feed and on the bus by 8:40 and off to have the babies medicals done,all went well and we were back by noon,a few of the babies have minor chest/ear infections and started on antibiotics,miss Meaghan weighed in at a whopping 6.8kgs and 70.5cm in height,the physician Dr. Chen was wonderful(from Montreal) she said our little peanut is tiny but however a healthy,fiesty one.Right now the princess and daddy are having a nap...when they wake we are walking to the pearl market(Meaghan wouldn't go down for a nap until mommy promised her pearls......lol)!!!!!!!
Pictures to follow and HAPPY SAINT PADDIES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She sure is tiny. Glad the check up went well!! Just up with lisa. Ugh. Tired!! Happy wear green day to you took we did Irish stew for Sunday dinner. :)
Look at the two of you, all dressed up for the occasion!
Happy St.Patricks day to you!!!
that is the same doctor we had!!
What a tiny little peanut!
Hope all is well. Thinking of you. She is just too cute. See you when you get home!
Love Shavon
Hey Meaghan is so sweet and festive for St paddy's day. She looks so comfortable in your arms. Hope you are having fun. Nicki (Shavon was here at the house)
She is so little! You know what? I always thought that girls were so much easier to buy for than boys, well, how in heck am I supposed to decide???? I just get so overwhelmed with all the choices, everything is sooo cute and I end up leaving the store with nothing! Thanks goodness I don't have to look at hats or shoes...Adding that in the mix and I'd be crazy(er). Are you going to post flight times for your return to NB? I would really love to meet you at the airport, and since Tony's mill closed "indefinately" on Friday, well, now he can drive me! lol, I'm considering it anyway but depends on him too. Not sure I can stand it to wait too long to see you guys, but I know you'll have lots and lots of people feeling the same way. Anyway, love these pics and all the updates, take care. Marilyn.
Glad it went well, and wow she is TINY. But as long as she is healthy that is all that matters.
Post a Comment