Thursday, March 13, 2008

Last night in Nanning!!!!!!

Well today we had another fantastic day!!!!!Tomorrow we will have our suit cases outside our doors by 10:00am,then will pick up passports and off to the cultirul musem..........by 14:30 it will be off to the airpost and on our way to Beijing...by the way Angela palmer don't worry about return to parksons any time soon as we bought out all the little shoes...lmao!!!!well we are wiped out soooo off to bed for us.......we will chat again from Beijing.........all our Love!!!!

11 comments:

Madison is Finally HOME! said...

Meaghan is soooo cute! I've been following your blog - just haven't posted a comment yet. I know Chris and I really enjoyed all the comments you left for us so I just wanted to say I'm so glad you are having a wonderful trip. Meaghan looks so very happy with her new Mommy and Daddy. (from the pics it looks like she's a thumb sucker like our Madi). Enjoy your trip, do lots of shopping and enjoy every moment! Hopefully our daughters will be able to meet one day when you are home.

Take care,
Tracy W

PennyWolfe said...

Good night my friends! We are counting down the days until you return!! Very soon you'll be climbing the great wall!! I can't wait to see those pictures!!

Take care!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!!Can't wait to see her she is a doll.
Miranda

Anonymous said...

BRING her home!

xoxo

Janey

Krista Dolan said...

Have a good nights sleep!!
The shopping has only started girlfriend...LET THE REAL GAMES BEGIN!!!! LOL

You better leave some deals for us!!
I hung out with Shelia all day today!
The girls had a blast!
krista

Just Us Girls said...

Have a great nights sleep and a safe journey back to Beijing.

Looking forward to seeing more pics.

*hugs*
Carrie

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Dianne & Joe

Just looking at pictures of Meaghan and she is so cute.
Congradultions.

Love
Cousin Loretta

Sheila said...

Hope you all get a good nights rest!Tommorow is another part of your journey, yes one step closer to home , but emotional for other reasons!

XZ and I have been on a wonderful adventure here in Fred. And do we have some interesting stories for you!! Right Krista*LOL*!!!


Love you guys

More hugs for you all!!

Jamie and Angela said...

Glad to hear that you stocked up on shoes! If I have one regret in life, it's that I didn't buy more kids' shoes in Nanning. LOL

Have a great trip to Beijing!

Anonymous said...

Hey folks;
We are at work and checking out the baby. Shirley, Rose Maureen, McNutt, Patti and me. We are all so pleased you are keeping us updated. Meaghan is beautiful and she looks so comfortable in your arms. Lots of love Nicki