Sunday, March 9, 2008

More photos of Nanning,and more later,good night!!








26 comments:

PennyWolfe said...

Oh...more pictures! Cool. Look at all that fruit! Pretty exotic compared to what we're used to. Rest up my friend. You have a HUGE day ahead of you.

Love Penny, David, Lucy and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi. Following your journey from Ontario, in our snowy weather. I love your enthusiasm and comments!
Looking forward to seeing Meaghan's face tomorrow and the other babies from your group too. It gives me some fun this week while typing report cards over March Break.
Take care,
Theresa, Kelly's Mama from Group 175

Sheila said...

Could you bring me back some of that wonderful looking fruit*LOL*Thanks D & J for posting the pictures.Nanning looks beautiful, again I cried. Bet you are getting tired of this crying!!*LOL* Only 10 more hrs to go and little baby M is in your arms!!I hope we sleep tonight, well maybe I'll get up and sneek a few peeks!

Have a GREAT GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP!!

Love you guys
The B family!!

Krista Dolan said...

Great pictures! We're having freezing rain, and snow here today (sunday). There is about 2 inches of ice coated on the truck!! grrrrrr
It looks nice and warm there. Is it?
Only 9 hours to go!! I think it will be a late night for some of us. We should get a conference call going or msn while we're waiting for THE photos.. Penny, Sheila...any one else up for it!! LOL

Anonymous said...

I keep looking at my clock wondering if you're sleeping. I remember the night before meeting Sarah was pretty much sleepless (for me!) I remember sitting up in bed at about 2 am and sobbing uncontrollably - it seemed beyond cruel to me that I had to wait anymore. Just knowing she was in the same city - just a cab ride away - was too much. For the sake of all the Gotcha photos, I hope you're sleeping! (The photos of me are a little scary!)

I'll be thinking of you!
Nancy

Krista Dolan said...

WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

only 6 more hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Krista

AmyO said...

We met our daughter in Nanning too! She's from Yulin. Looks like you're at a different hotel. Congrats to you & your family :)

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Love the pictures !!
Gawd, I can't stay off this computer ...lol
Less than 6 hours to go ...tick tock ..tick tock ...
I bet Meaghan's ( right this minute)is getting all prettied up for her Mommy and Daddy ....
Andrea

Anonymous said...

OH,Diane and Joe it is really happening I am so excited for you both I can't beleive it I can't imagine you getting any sleep esp. you Diane you don't sleep at the best of times at night.lol ONLY a little over 5 HOURS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Are hearts are with you!!!Love Miranda & the Boy's..

Anonymous said...

Hi guys looks like you will get Meaghan at 11pm our time today, Sunday.
Hopefully when we get up tomorrow morning there will be pictures posted of her.
Can't believe we're this close to having a new niece.

Love
Aunt Darlene
X0X0

Sheila said...

ARE YOU AWAKE! TODAY IS TEH DAY!!! NO MORE SLEEPS!! WAKE UP!!

Krista Dolan said...

Good morning sunshine!!!!

Only 4 hours left!
Check list:
Stop crying, put on your makeup, drink lots of water,
pack your baby bag,
camera,
make sure everything is charged! New tape...
Go pee!!
breathe....breathe....breathe...

Krista
the girls and I are jumping up and down!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you guys are both up and so excited. I know how excited I am so I can just imagine what you are going through.
So Happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures and can't wait until the 21 so we can meet her in person.

Love
Rose

Sheila said...

WAKE UP 4 hrs left!!Take a good look around this is the last time your world wil lever look like this!!!

Love the check list Krista!

PennyWolfe said...

I'm with the rest of the gang. We're all patiently waiting for Meaghan. Best wishes on this most memorable of days.

*hugs*

Darrel and Karen said...

Good Morning, It's Meaghan Day!!!

Can't wait to see those pics... I am sure we will be up through the night, so I will be bringing the laptop to bed.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne & Joe

Mom wanted me to tell you guys she has been following your blog at Darlene's and that she can't wait to meet her new granddaughter.

Love
Rose

Just Us Girls said...

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!! WAHOOO!

Looking forward to seeing Baby M in your arms.

Carrie

Just Us Girls said...

HOLY CRAP. I just realized how CLOSE you are... Oh I hope I wake up in the night, might have to set up my alarm LOL!

Tears are starting... WOW! So excited for you!!

*hugs*
Care

Jamie and Angela said...

This is so exciting!!! The Nanning scenery all looks so familiar, it sure brings back memories. It's hard to believe the day is finally here. Yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Its me: Cousin Janey!

Super excited to see the pic updates and Miss Meaghan in your arms!!! Steve-O & I are waiting patiently!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sheila said...

TWO HRS!! What are you all doing!! I hope you are going thorough Krista's checklist. CALM!! CALM!!HOLY CRAP who can be calm.2 short hrs. I'm with you Karen I'm taking the laptop to bed tonight. We usually wake a few times.

Miss Meaghan you have so many wonderful family and friends waiting for you.We all love you already. XZ has asked many times today are we going to see Meaghan today?

Can't wait for the next post!!
What was that Krista----Breathe!!!!
I'm really trying to stay calm!


Love you guys
The B family

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Just hopped on again ....

Holy jumpins ....you are sooooo soooo close!!

I'm addicted to this blog ....lol

You both must be just about ready to jump on the bus to go and meet Miss M .

Enjoy this day .....and drink in every precious and wonderful second :)

Andrea

Sheila said...

Ok Now I know I am addicted! 1 HR!!! You must be on the bus and getting close!!! As Andrea said drink it all in, it will be a rollercoaster of emotions and man it is amazing!!

My laptop is all set up and ready to go to bed with me!! Sorry honey!!*LOL**

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Just got home, didn't have the laptop after all...couldn't wait to check your blog...Still can't wait to see more pics. I actually approaced a lady at Disney and chatted about her daughter who she adopted 5 years ago, (and who weighed 12 lbs when she was 9 months old and whose name is Nia) and she was very excited for you too. I have officially lost it, when I approach total strangers at Disney right? Anyway she was very nice to the weird Canadian...and wished you all the best!!! It's 11:08 pm on Sunday night here, so its morning there...are you meeting her right now??? OMG I can't stand it. Now I have to go try to sleep...Maybe I'll be greeted with new pics in the morning..Yay! All the best guys, Love Marilyn.

Krista Dolan said...

0 days, 0 hours, 47 mins, 30 seconds

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!

WELCOME MISS MEAGHAN!!!!

I wish I had a laptop to take to bed with me!!! I just have Frank, and he's not as exciting as Diane and Joe are right now!!
Krista