Sunday, March 9, 2008
WOOHOOO WE ARE IN NANNING!!!!!!!!!!
JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WE ARE IN NANNING......HOLY CRAP THE ROOM IS BEAUTIFUL.....WE HAVE A CRIB,A BATH THEMOMITOR AND EVEN BABY DECALS ON THE WALL.....Sorry but we only have 7mins. to meet with the rest of the gang...we are heading out to supper,we will update with photos when we return from WALMART.....YIPPPPEEEEEEEE...THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING....MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WALMART!! Be very very careful!*LOL* Thanks for the update, glad you are in your daughter's beautiful province. Can't wait to see all its beauty, but of course the true beauty we all are waiting is just a few hours away! It really is just about to happen, your world is going to change forever. The journey is'nt about to end, just take a much diferent road!! Can't wait!!
Love you guys
Sheila.
XZ is waiting for pictures! She is standing here asking where is Meaghan, FH and D????
ooooh my goodness Dianne, this is really happening!! The crib in your room must have brought tears to you eyes...you are soon going to see your baby girl!!!!
We are so excited for you.
hugs,
Angela & Bryan
Good Morning/Good Evening. Man, I dislike this spring-ahead business. Puts me behind on my blog watching!! I can imagine what you are feeling now. You must be so excited. Tomorrow is the big day. I am filled with anticipation. I promise to get up earlier tomorrow to see the pictures. LOL! Actually, I might as well leave the computer on all night as Lisa is ensuring I am up often these last few nights so I might catch the action LIVE and as it happens.
Take care! You know you are in our thoughts!!!
Good Morning from Fredericton.
Isn't it a great feeling to see the crib ? Soon it will be filled with little Miss M !
Hope you enjoyed your trip to Walmart. Shopping itself is an adventure, isn't it ?
Can't wait to see the pictures of Meaghan,Mommy and Daddy. Less that 14 hrs now ( according to your countdown clock :)
Andrea, JP, Ben and Alyana
13 hours left!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy that your in her province! How amazing it feels!
take in every second! (I know you will)
thanks penny, for reminding me about spring ahead!! LOL
Oops..the girls would of gone to school a little late! LOL
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
Boy, supper must be good. :)
*refresh*
*refresh*
Hey Krista, I was in denial about it until 10:00 p.m. last night. I really didn't want to do it. LOL!!
I agree Penny... where are you?? Don't they know it is getting late.. and they need some sleep.. Oh yeah, Dianne has this false hope that she is going to get some sleep once Miss Meaghan arrives... hahaha...
So Dianne how was Walmart??? I was so dissapointed we didn't get to go, they took us to an upscale dept store and Walmart was a cab ride away-we weren't quite up to that adventure, again. :)
How exciting to find the crib in our room! I hope the trip to Walmart was good and good luck sleeping tonight!
Rachel
Post a Comment