Sunday, March 9, 2008

CRAP CRAP!!!!!!!

Sorry guys we have been attepmting to send photos(approximately a dozen)however we keep getting server error???????? We are having a good time,we all went to a restaurant this eve. and were going to have like a dim sum..........i guess you could say it all depended which table you were seated at on whether you left hungry or full.........lol!!!!!ya ya i'm one of the ones that is sitting here at midnite eating waffelettens...lol!!!One thing we all agree on as a group is that it sure feels GREAT to be in our little ones Provience........wooooohooooooo,the crib,changing area and toys are all set,we meet at lunch time tomorrow then off to the cival affairs at one to see our little angels....WOW!!!!!!!!we will get a couple hours sleep then attept photos before we head out..........chat soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with trying to get some sleep...lol

sounds like you are having such a great time....

FINALLY, the time that you guys have all been waiting for....

Enjoy your trip
Janice...Pennys Ontario friend...

PennyWolfe said...

Wahoo!!! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I've been freaking out all morning our power went out at 2am and just came back on at 2pm. Couldn't wait to get caught up.
Had to believe that in just a few hours I will again be an aunt, can't wait.

Love
Aunt Rose

V and M said...

I'm looking forward to seeing photos! I've been having a hard time posting to blogger more than one photo at a time too -- same message "server error" if I do. I can hardly wait to hear details of gotcha.