An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Gee Dianne, can't you read! That sign under the tree says NO PICTURES! THIS MEANS YOU! LOL!!
LOVE the holding hands shot. (I had to come on the big PC...I was checking it out on the iPod and just too small! LOL!! That's how I was able to read that sign!)
Good day all! Looks like another happy day , the zoo looks nice.The weather looks nice also,enjoy we are suppose to get a storm this weekend.Mom sais hi and can't wait till you guys are home with the little angel.Again kiss the little one for me. Love Aunt Darlene xoxxoxo
7 comments:
Great pics!! Looks like fun!!
Thank you for the pictures!!
Gee Dianne, can't you read! That sign under the tree says NO PICTURES! THIS MEANS YOU! LOL!!
LOVE the holding hands shot. (I had to come on the big PC...I was checking it out on the iPod and just too small! LOL!! That's how I was able to read that sign!)
Take care!!!
Love the pictures. Looks like you guys are having some great "family" fun.
Love
Rose
Good day all! Looks like another happy day , the zoo looks nice.The weather looks nice also,enjoy we are suppose to get a storm this weekend.Mom sais hi and can't wait till you guys are home with the little angel.Again kiss the little one for me. Love Aunt Darlene xoxxoxo
Love all the pictures! The Zoo looks awesome. Glad you are having fun!
Take Care,
Carrie
LOVE the pictures!! The proud new parents look so happy!! I really like the picture of all 3 of you! What a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment