An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break. - Ancient Chinese Belief
Boo hoo ! I wish I was there .... I can just see all those little China girls running around and waiting of their newest China sister to arrive. We need a live cam ...lol Andrea ( stuck in Freddy )
Andrea, I hear ya, I hear ya!! Man, of all the days for a freakin' blizzard!!! It never occured to me that weather would stop me from being there...I can't even think about it, too emotional. Well, we'll get there, maybe when they're more settled in, and they better have VIDEOS!!! Marilyn (stuck in Miramichi) I can hear the cameras clicking at the airport now!!
4 comments:
Is there a weather cam at the Saint John airport, is there anyway to sneak a peek????
5:21PM 8946 Delayed , OK, Ok, just delayed a little...anytime now...
Boo hoo !
I wish I was there ....
I can just see all those little China girls running around and waiting of their newest China sister to arrive.
We need a live cam ...lol
Andrea
( stuck in Freddy )
Andrea, I hear ya, I hear ya!! Man, of all the days for a freakin' blizzard!!! It never occured to me that weather would stop me from being there...I can't even think about it, too emotional. Well, we'll get there, maybe when they're more settled in, and they better have VIDEOS!!! Marilyn (stuck in Miramichi) I can hear the cameras clicking at the airport now!!
Post a Comment