Thursday, March 27, 2008

MY FIRST EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!















Miss Meaghan sure enjoyed her 1st Easter,she was a bit shy when first arrived at Nanny Mahoney's house however it didn't take long for her to feel comfortable and start entertaining everyone using her vocal cords and big smile to melt everyones hearts!!!!



15 comments:

My3Sons said...

Yay! New Pictures! What a little monkey, love all the bunnies on the table, glad to see she isn't being spoiled! lol! Reminds me of another table at Easter time, back when I was little...hehehe. I'm trying to call you, are you on the phone, or just trying to rest? I'll try again in a bit...Really glad to see the pictures, can't wait to see the real thing!!!

PennyWolfe said...

Looks like a good time!! Look at all the new toys. Too cute!

Mammarazzi Madness said...

Love the pics!
She is so tiny ...wow !
Glad to see that you have time to blog. I've been checking everyday !
Andrea
PS: coming this way shopping soon ? Meaghan must need some new clothes ...hehe

Lisa said...

Looks like Meaghan had a wonderful Easter. Sienna and Kaileigh say hi and they miss you guys very much. We of course miss you too.

Lisa

Krista Dolan said...

Look at her sitting there with all her "peeps" LMAO!!!
She is a cutie, and I hope your planning a trip here soon!!
krista

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, Meaghan is so beautiful !! you must be on cloud 9. I keep checking every so often to see if you are still putting pics on your blog.
Looks like she had a great Easter.
so happy for you.

love, Elinor

Anonymous said...

She is just the cutest little thing. When she smiles her whole face lights up.

I am so happy for you guys.

Love
Rose

Sheila said...

MAN she just keeps getting cutier! If thats possible!! Love the pictures. She certainly can work a crowd already and put a smile on everyones face!!

Jamie and Angela said...

Looks like the Easter bunny (bunnies) sure found Miss Meaghan! She is too cute!!

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

LOVE the Easter photos !!!!!

Seems like she sure enjoyed her first Easter !

So happy that you are all home safe and sound !!!!

I soo hope we get to meet in person one day and watch our little girls play together !

Lisa

Ohilda said...

Oh, my gosh! I could just EAT HER UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Awww, she's all dressed up. What a doll! Glad to see Meaghan's being spoiled rotten. So when is our our first group 253 reunion?

Kathy

Family of Four said...

She is just a little darlin' isn't she!! So glad all is well with you and she is doing so well!! Chat with you soon...
Hugs, B

Just Us Girls said...

Great pictures and what a darling...love that big smile.

Easter Bunny sure found her LOL!

Carrie

PennyWolfe said...

Back for another peek. Can't get enough of those bright eyes and huge smile!