
WELL WELL WELL..........here we are at 2 days remaining,this is a quick post as we at this time have NOTHING packed for Joe and I..........sooooooooooo here is our gift of the day,thank you so much Nickerson family, each morning we totally look forward to opening each gift...we LOVE each one!!!

YES ANDREA WE FLY BACK INTO SAINT JOHN(along with two other families)ON MARCH 21st @17:10pm(10 past 5)ON GOOD FRIDAY.....what an Easter present we will have this year!!!
14 comments:
What do you mean you have nothing packed for you and Joe... you are leaving in 2 days... get packing LOL!! Glad you are enjoying the gifts, we enjoyed shopping for each and every one.
Hope you have a wonderful trip and that the winter weather in Canada doesn't delay any of your flights. It's an amazing journey - exhausting - but absolutely amazing. Enjoy every single moment. Looking forward to reading any updates if you are able to send them.
Well I don't want to sit next to you on the plane ride home if you've been wearing the same clothes EVERY DAY!!!!! So get packing girl!!!
Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!! Blllaahhhhhhh
See ya in 2 sleeps!!!!
TWO! TWO!!TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!Poor Joe, you'll have to wait till she falls a sleep and slip a few clothes in the bag!
Woman !!
Get packing ....
( or just buy clothes there ..hehe).
5:10 on Good Friday ....
Yes, the Easter Bunny has been good to you this year ....
Can't wait to see her in your arms.
Andrea
www.ladybugjournals.blogspot.com
PS: I think when you are back and settled, the Saint John China sisters need to get together with the Fredericton China sisters for a play date...
What do you all think ??
GET PACKIN' GIRL...SEE WHOSE LAUGHIN' NOW. IMAGINE MAKING FUN OF ME FOR BEING PACKED 3 WEEKS AGO!!!! LOL OMG ONLY ONE, WELL 1/2 MORE SLEEPS FOR US...WE LEAVE AT 4:00 AM WHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
B
A good day to stay home and pack from the scene out my window. I forgot to give you that formula thingy...I'll track it down and get it to you. (I hope David knows where it is...LOL!!)
I'll miss you my friend while you are gone. Good...no...GREAT Friday can't come soon enough!
Ohhhhh, Dianne! We flew back on Good Friday with Kai. I will never, ever, ever forget how awesome that Easter was!
I can't wait till you're in China! I HAVE HUGE GOOSEBUMPS THINKING ABOUT IT!
Dear Aunt Di & Uncle Joe:
PLEASE pack!!! we are really looking forward to an super duper easter present this year and if you 2 don't get it together, the easter bunny may not arrive with our present......so PACK!!! :)
Love: Janey♡☼
---------------------------------------
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuper excited!!! Mom and i are both getting anxious to have the newest addition to the family here in our arms. Mom (Aunt Dar) and I were on the phone for about an hour on Saturday lookin through this blog and talking about Miss Meaghan!
♡♥♡
Look out CHINA....here comes Dianne!!
We will be at the airport to greet you!!!!!!!
Krista and the gang!!!
Best wishes Joe and Dianne! We will be following your journey with great interest. We're also keep an eye on fellow islanders Craig and Marie-France.
Safe travels and have a wonderful trip!
Have a great trip Dianne and Joe, Scott and I will be checking in and look forward to seeing the first family pictures.
Jen, Scott and Kate
How long will your stopover be in Toronto on your return flight? It might be fun to come see you at the airport with our son. I know you'll most likely be pooped from the flight but it would be cool to meet you in person. I look forward to seeing your first photos as a family. Sleep well tonight!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn excited I can't wait to see that beutiful creature!!!!!!!!!!!Love you guy's ,We will nbe praying and thinking of you until you are home.
Miranda
Jason
Drake
Dalton.
Post a Comment